2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

13 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Tennessee will have both of their best pitchers, right?

Winner take all for a national championship, both teams will have everybody available with the exception of maybe Drew Beam and Chris Cortez although I wouldn’t be shocked to see either of them in the game if a scenario presents itself where you need 1 out to get out of a jam.

2 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Winner take all for a national championship, both teams will have everybody available with the exception of maybe Drew Beam and Chris Cortez although I wouldn’t be shocked to see either of them in the game if a scenario presents itself where you need 1 out to get out of a jam.

Cortez is Aggie's ace, right? I know their #2 guy isn't playing because injury

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

Cortez is Aggie's ace, right? I know their #2 guy isn't playing because injury

He was their Tuesday night guy for part of the season but he turned in to a Swiss Army knife when Lamkin started to struggle in conference play. Most of the year he was a 2-4 inning middle reliever and his usage was predicated on how deep the starter went.

Prager is their Ace and he will likely be available in some capacity tomorrow. Sdao was the one that got hurt. Both teams will be all hands on deck tomorrow, should get interesting 

Zander will go tomorrow for the Vols, I’d assume, he’s been nails this last month so will be interested to see if that continues. I’m sitting next to Pragers uncle on the flight back to Dallas, told him he looked awesome yesterday but hope they lose by 20-30 runs tomorrow and Prager gives up 5 HRs.

36 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

LOL indeed.  You chucklefucks completely shit on our deferential behavior during the bonfire game, and you fuckers were the ones who killed those kids.  No UT fan laughs at their deaths, they laugh at your utterly myopic cult that can't possibly take any responsibility for your own mortifying behavior, and you know what?  you're gonna do it again.  Fuck A&M.  What an embarrassment to this state, and that's saying something.

It's also worth noting that the first reaction of Longhorns was sympathy and horror at the deaths of those students. Then the Aggies quickly built the absurd myth that they died as heroes of the Spirit of Aggieland. By, as jimmyjazz says, refusing to find accountability and making the whole mess some sort of holy event, Aggies decided to use the accident as PR for what a special place A&M is. By so doing, Aggies made the event fodder for ridicule.

Aggies are sick fucks. That's all you know and all you need to know.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's also worth noting that the first reaction of Longhorns was sympathy and horror at the deaths of those students. Then the Aggies quickly built the absurd myth that they died as heroes of the Spirit of Aggieland. By, as jimmyjazz says, refusing to find accountability and making the whole mess some sort of holy event, Aggies decided to use the accident as PR for what a special place A&M is. By so doing, Aggies made the event fodder for ridicule.

Aggies are sick fucks. That's all you know and all you need to know.

Uvalde says hi

1 hour ago, sdm said:

Hoping that aggy jumps up on the Vols in the early innings, brings out the pimp stick and struts around, then pisses away the game in late innings. Like Deej said aggy has a history of choking.

That would be amazing but I don’t think I can handle it.

Yeah I’ve snapped out of my sympathy stage. Fuck em. I hope Tennessee rips their hearts out, schloss comes here and wins five in a row, first one next season. No aggies you can’t have nice things because you’re the aggies. DNA and shit.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sdm said:

Hoping that aggy jumps up on the Vols in the early innings, brings out the pimp stick and struts around, then pisses away the game in late innings. Like Deej said aggy has a history of choking.

I’m hoping the Vols lead by 10 after the first inning and continue to score at least 2 per inning after that.

oh, and all while pitching a no hit perfect game.

Edited by Wishbone
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2