2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like it or not.  Those jackasses are going to win some titles in the big sports sooner than later.  Most likely baseball followed by football.   Just follow the demographics of the state of Texas, the enrollment, and subsequent money into the programs.  Even aggy can’t fuck that up.  It might not be this series but it will happen at some point.  

• Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Knighthawk said:

Like it or not.  Those jackasses are going to win some titles in the big sports sooner than later.  Most likely baseball followed by football.   Just follow the demographics of the state of Texas, the enrollment, and subsequent money into the programs.  Even aggy can’t fuck that up.  It might not be this series but it will happen at some point.  

Tom Cruise What GIF

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Knighthawk said:

Arrested Development No GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Why the fuck would they win a title in football anytime soon? 

Gomer:

Because we're the only school that can recruit Texas talent with, "You can play in the best conference AND stay home in Texas."

Game over, Sips.

The National Champions plaque is already in our trophy case.  All that's left is to figure out is which years will go on it.

Meanwhile, Texas will be over there rotting away in the...  Shit...

I'm imagining Aggie angst leading into this final championship game. Any fan would be anxious-elated-worried at the same time. Now magnify that through the lens of going more than a lifetime without a national championship (natty for any losers reading). Then, breakout the biggest magnifying glass known to man.

Imagine your entire identity is tied up in your school. Imagine your entire sense of self-worth is based on the religious belief that you are special because you are an Aggie. Imagine that your major sports teams never win anything.

A win will solidify their notion that they are the best people at the best school anywhere. A loss confrims what they know and never admit; their traditions, culture, lying about how honorable they are, and ridiculous claims to greatness are the Aggie joke.

Either way, it's pitiful.

RomaVicta, are you obsessed with the Aggies?

I am with the redass ones as I would be with a delusional stalker constantly shouting that I am the source of most of the evil in the world and proclaiming his superior manful manliness. I can't help but pay attention. Then there's the whole anthropological aspect. Yes, I have a bit of an obsession.

• Drool 1

15 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Gomer:

Because we're the only school that can recruit Texas talent with, "You can play in the best conference AND stay home in Texas."

Game over, Sips.

The National Champions plaque is already in our trophy case.  All that's left is to figure out is which years will go on it.

Meanwhile, Texas will be over there rotting away in the...  Shit...

. . . and with all those advantages, their overall record since moving to the SEC is 0.653 whoop!

6 hours ago, Knighthawk said:

5 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Why the fuck would they win a title in football anytime soon? 

Ironically, their diploma mill may work out for them. Redass Old "army" Aggies will lament that the "culture" and spirit of Aggieland is going to hell as two-percenters keep graduating with pride in being two-percenters.

Over time, these none redass Aggies will be great enough in number as to start making A&M more normal. Rising oceans and profound changes in climate will likely come first, but it could happen over time.

With more control, the two-percenters will no longer want to be embarrassed by their alma mater. They change the culture. They start winning things. All the Ags we despise now will not be able to enjoy it because Sully is gone, Black people come in greater numbers, and nobody uncovers anymore.

It could turn into a normal rivalry without the added Aggie jihad.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Knighthawk said:

Enjoy your blanket party.

28 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Dude is a giant pussy on Twitter and gets into the dumbest spats 

I had to stop following "Nash" Texas fan account as well.  He was having a breakdown about aggy winning a championship game 1.  It was the aggiest shit I've ever seen.   Sure, I would prefer TN wins all things considered, but if A&M wins, who gives a shit? 

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Who is the fucking moron who runs this account?

https://thedailytexan.com/2019/07/02/occupy-left-field-texas-baseballs-biggest-tailgate/

Marc Pena,  Texas St grad and politician extraordinaire especially to player's parents.   I don't frequent LF but have never seen him wear burnt orange or a Texas cap. NTIMM

That said,  it is my understanding he does a good job raising funds for TOF.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

For those not in the know, the correct spelling is actually "Kavares Tears."  And Looch got hooked right through his fucking gills by "Tavares Kears."

Yeah and even knowing that the name is that blatantly wrong I'm still not sure Liucci himself didn't write the fake tweet. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Who is the fucking moron who runs this account?

Its no different than what this thread has been at times. It is tongue in cheek, a joke, reverse psychology type shit. jinx if you will. How is it not possible to detect this? Pretty obvious if you look at more than one tweet over the weekend. 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Yeah and even knowing that the name is that blatantly wrong I'm still not sure Liucci himself didn't write the fake tweet. 

It's as fake as the letter from visiting fans at Kyle Field.  They all know it's fake, but it's so easy to trick to rubes.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

For those not in the know, the correct spelling is actually "Kavares Tears."  And Looch got hooked right through his fucking gills by "Tavares Kears."

Look, if Tavares Kears thanks Billy Loochie and aggy fans for showing him the way to the dugout at Charles Schwab, it's still real to Billy, dammit. It's still real to him.

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, nnm said:

What kind of shape are the respective bullpens of UTe and TAMU in?  I haven’t watched any of the CWS because none of the teams I follow are in it. 

They threw their closer, Aschenbeck, for 2.2 innings Saturday.  He is great.  But he will be ready tonight.  Probably Cortez and Wilson for aggy are the only ones not available. Beam and Combs of TN not available unless extra innings. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, markstanco said:

They threw their closer, Aschenbeck, for 2.2 innings Saturday.  He is great.  But he will be ready tonight.  Probably Cortez and Wilson for aggy are the only ones not available. Beam and Combs of TN not available unless extra innings. 

Is Aschenbeck the one that looks like a Family Guy character?