2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

Love the fact they lost but hate that they even got a taste of what it is like to be this close. I preferred it when the smelled each others balls through glory holes and they thought it smelled like championships. The sweet taste of victory is still reserved for us but now at least in baseball those bastards share the pain of defeat at the doorstep of a championship and I did not even want to share that with those gomers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Neither team considered legendary in the College Baseball world even after this game. 

That’s a sick Tennessee team. First team to win 60 in over 20 years only SEC team to win 60. They won the reg season conf championship, the conference tournament and the CWS. Probably the best team in at least a decade by the stats 20 years or more. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Knighthawk said:

Like it or not.  Those jackasses are going to win some titles in the big sports sooner than later.  Most likely baseball followed by football.   Just follow the demographics of the state of Texas, the enrollment, and subsequent money into the programs.  Even aggy can’t fuck that up.  It might not be this series but it will happen at some point.  

Why?

Pooooooooooooooor aggies. Pooooooooooooooor aggies. Pooooooooooooooor aggies. 
Pooooooooooooooor aggies. Pooooooooooooooor aggies. Pooooooooooooooor aggies.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Love the fact they lost but hate that they even got a taste of what it is like to be this close. I preferred it when the smelled each others balls through glory holes and they thought it smelled like championships. The sweet taste of victory is still reserved for us but now at least in baseball those bastards share the pain of defeat at the doorstep of a championship and I did not even want to share that with those gomers.

Goddamn this is a solid post. Rest assured, this loss will fuck aggy even more than that dropped foul ball did to Arkansas 

5 minutes ago, troph said:

That’s a sick Tennessee team. First team to win 60 in over 20 years only SEC team to win 60. They won the reg season conf championship, the conference tournament and the CWS. Probably the best team in at least a decade by the stats 20 years or more. 

They were also like 4 homeruns away from breaking LSU’s record for most in a season