2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

4 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Please, my Longhorn friends, do not forget those who helped make tonight possible….and by that I mean, a special shout out to the Florida State Seminoles and their epic late inning meltdown that allowed Tennessee to stay in the winner’s bracket.   

FSU would've beaten aggy too... it was fate that they lose this way. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Tennessee

LSU

Ole Miss

Miss State

Vandy

Florida

last 6 of 7

y’all know i loathe the whole conference bluster shit; I’m a one team whore and will always be.  

but this level of parity at the championship level is impressive as fuck, and  y’all are joining the party.  

• Hook 'Em 4

Losing keeps them hungry? They've gotta be some starving corpse sonsabitches after 85 years of not winning shit.

Losing keeps them hungry? They've gotta be some starving corpse sonsabitches after 85 years of not winning shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

It’s good for them.

14 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

You good brother?

Jimmy Two Times Goodfellas GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Explains why some of them are even willing to eat lists. 

image.png.c29f135818d9f6edf5a776c4b44dfaed.png

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

another day without a stupid fucking "Texas Aggies National Champions" shirt.  it is a good day.

Before the series started, a friend was asking a larger friend group which team to cheer for as he disliked both teams. He said that if the aggies won, a bunch of his friends would be very happy. Another friend then asked him if any of those Aggie’s would be cheering for UT to win so he would be happy…he commented “good point…go Tennessee!!”.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Hate said:

Before the series started, a friend was asking a larger friend group which team to cheer for as he disliked both teams. He said that if the aggies won, a bunch of his friends would be very happy. Another friend then asked him if any of those Aggie’s would be cheering for UT to win so he would be happy…he commented “good point…go Tennessee!!”.

I still remember them trying to show everybody what good guys they are with that stupid "One day only" t-shirt with the Longhorns reattached with a band-aid when we were about to play USC.  As if literally anyone in the country, especially us, gave half a shit what they were feeling that day.

There was an aggy in our game watching party that night, and she pretended to be pulling for us, but later another friend showed me her "God, I hope USC wins" texts.  They're all liars, all the time, and everything is always about them.  They deserve to continue to suffer forever.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

This is peak aggy misery. They're so used to being the shitty little step-child that all the other types of misery are just normal to them now. This - this is the best kind. The kind they've never felt before. It's Lucy pulling the football away from their dreams, which they were oh so close to getting. They won't get this close again for decades. This may have broken them for a generation. 

• Like 2
  • Drool 2