2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

9 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I can understand that. It is difficult to watch aggy win, and I know it will make some friends of mine happy… and I want them to be happy….. but….not like that.

Then have the balls to not lie about it. "Listen, I know what winning a national championship is like, and I'll be happy if you get to enjoy that feeling. At the same time, your team's success hinders mine directly, so yeah I'm fucking rooting against you. Of course, I can be gracious as well becuase I'm not a child."

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

What a fun morning reading this. The above looks like a really get play by the runner. I don't know the nuts and bolts of the game. Some Aggies claimed, at Texags that the runner never touched the base. I guess they kept that up until the replay. It wasn't even close.

11 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

IMG_2524.gif

Delicious. This must be Tennessee's now hated player that Aggies are disgusted by. There's irony there, but they'll never get it. Time to petition the BIG.

11 hours ago, WBT said:

aggy is going to need a new real UT

image.thumb.png.86351d33c3917deef9baaf57b9978c28.png

I hope the Vols can bear this horrible burden. It almost crushes us.

10 hours ago, orangebird said:

In fairness, moral victories are the only ones they usually get to celebrate.

They won hunger, apparently.

9 hours ago, SameSame said:

This dipshit can't add, runs were 15-15.

Do they count scores by the defense?

11 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I hope the Vols can bear this horrible burden. It almost crushes us.

They won hunger, apparently.

Do they count scores by the defense?

Meanwhile, the morning before the battle of Cannae, we find Roman soldier Aggytus looking across the field at the Carthaginians….

”We have the best Leaders, best swords, more troops.  Hannibal, you are classless….and…like…African!!  Gonna fuck you up and put your head in the pavilion of champions. WHOOP!!”

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Meanwhile, the morning before the battle of Cannae, we find Roman soldier Aggytus looking across the field at the Carthaginians….

”We have the best Leaders, best swords, more troops.  Hannibal, you are classless….and…like…African!!  Gonna fuck you up and put your head in the pavilion of champions. WHOOP!!”

Bonum.

1 hour ago, Mez2 said:

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Just like the honor code they stole from West Point, this is not an original idea as former Navy SEAL and certified bad ass Jocko Willink has been doing motivational speeches, books, podcasts, merch etc for awhile now . Hopefully he's fleeced those rubes for a few hundred grand and didn't just get a few hat sales out of the deal.  

download (15).jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

Then have the balls to not lie about it. "Listen, I know what winning a national championship is like, and I'll be happy if you get to enjoy that feeling. At the same time, your team's success hinders mine directly, so yeah I'm fucking rooting against you. Of course, I can be gracious as well becuase I'm not a child."

Ladyballs?

35 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

aggraf.jpg

• Rage+1 4

3 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Losing keeps them hungry? They've gotta be some starving corpse sonsabitches after 85 years of not winning shit.

Losing keeps them hungry? They've gotta be some starving corpse sonsabitches after 85 years of not winning shit.

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

13 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Goddamn this is a solid post. Rest assured, this loss will fuck aggy even more than that dropped foul ball did to Arkansas 

Discovered a new feeling last night. Deep sleep, I slept right past two alarms and woke up about an hour late. Just knowing that aggy's everywhere were tossing and turning and watching an opposing player slide by their catcher all night put me in a very relaxed state of mind.

• Haha 1