2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

6 minutes ago, Hammerin Hank said:

Um, excuse me. There’s beer to drink and baseball to watch. My schedule is completely booked 

I am watching. And yes, this is something to do.

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Wow there’s actually still a decent crowd there 

If I had gone to Omaha damn right I am staying for the game.

Posted (edited)

What the fuck is red, white and blue aggy? Continental USA patch? America’s wanna be team? Game 1? Home team? Can wear their maroon shit. But no? This shit is dumb.  

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, WBT said:

What is aggy wearing and why are they starting this guy?

Think the theory is that UF hit Prager pretty hard last time and they hadn't seen this guy before.  I suspect they'd be happy to get 2-3 from him and see if Cortez can take them most of the rest of the way.

16 minutes ago, gatormarc said:

I think they are wearing red white and blue uniforms for George Bush's 100th birthday.

No you stupid ‘sip,  I mean Gator.    Aggy owns the red, white, and  blue.    Everyone else is a bunch of slimy commies and unpatriotic.   

8 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

No you stupid ‘sip,  I mean Gator.    Aggy owns the red, white, and  blue.    Everyone else is a bunch of slimy commies and unpatriotic.   

Sips are such commies. Cant believe the Horns football team didn’t wear red white and blue on LBJ’s 100th in August 2008.

Just now, UTexasFight said:

Sips are such commies. Cant believe the Horns football team didn’t wear red white and blue on LBJ’s 100th in August 2008.

LBJ is a libitard he doesn’t deserve the red white and blue. 

Just now, Helobious said:

Florida appears to be out of magic

It’s early but I will say this is some Augie shit starting a guy that has one out since the end of the regular season and mowing down the opponent in a CWS opener 

Just now, UTexasFight said:

It’s early but I will say this is some Augie shit starting a guy that has one out since the end of the regular season and mowing down the opponent in a CWS opener 

not sure why he didn’t pitch more, he’s a solid arm. MLB potential