2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

1 minute ago, torre said:

Just checked.   Florida had the worst ERA in the SEC at 6.16.   Only 2 solid starters this kid Peterson (5.97) and Caglianone (4.71).   Probably should have started Cag instead of this young guy.

Let's go to bed fellas.    Doesn't look good.

https://floridagators.com/sports/baseball/stats

Can't really start with Cags on the first day since you need him to hit as much as possible too.

Posted (edited)

I've watched exactly one half inning of aigy baseball all year and have learned that their colors are red and blue on a white uniform.  I did not know this previously.  

9 minutes ago, SameSame said:

That's intentional, bunch of scum bags.

I missed it (finishing up coat of paint #1 on the upstairs bathroom).  What happened?

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Had Enough said:

One time through the order I guess.

If his plan is to go 3/3/3 (Lampkin/Cortez/Aschenbeck), then I get it because you get an off day but if his plan is to let Cortez go the distance I don’t get it. Guess we will see. Lamkin was cruising 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, chase25 said:

If his plan is to go 3/3/3 (Lampkin/Cortez/Aschenbeck), then I get it because you get an off day but if his plan is to let Cortez go the distance I don’t get it. Guess we will see. Lamkin was cruising 

I like to stay with the hot hand.  They probably have enough depth that he can stick with their initial plan - whatever that may be.

1 minute ago, Had Enough said:

I like to stay with the hot hand.  They probably have enough depth that he can stick with their initial plan - whatever that may be.

He doesn’t think he has the depth and said he needs lampkin again this week.

4 minutes ago, troph said:

He doesn’t think he has the depth and said he needs lampkin again this week.

That’s interesting.  He’s got 7 guys with ERAs under 4.  Lambkin is not 1 of those.  UF has none, not including the dude that’s pitched 2.1 innings.

2 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

That’s interesting.  He’s got 7 guys with ERAs under 4.  Lambkin is not 1 of those.  UF has none, not including the dude that’s pitched 2.1 innings.

It’s what he said in the interview. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

A&M has 1 true starter (Prager). They don’t like to start Cortez and Aschenbeck so that leaves them very thin with starting options. They’ve used openers several times the last month or so.

If they win this one tonight without using Aschenbeck and with Prager set to throw Monday, they will be in the drivers seat of this tournament.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

holy fuck 

Florida head coach’s dick has zero conscious 

he starts banging the team bat boy’s mom. Her husband finds out, murder / suicides himself and his two sons (one was a fl bat boy). Guess who’s single now to marry the fl head coach 

https://www.gainesville.com/story/news/crime/2021/05/06/what-we-know-paul-reinhart-apparent-murder-suicide-gainesville/4975945001/

those two guys were yelling at the fl coach that he was responsible for 3 deaths 

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

A&M has 1 true starter (Prager). They don’t like to start Cortez and Aschenbeck so that leaves them very thin with starting options. They’ve used openers several times the last month or so.

If they win this one tonight without using Aschenbeck and with Prager set to throw Monday, they will be in the drivers seat of this tournament.

A&M in the drivers seat, in the CWS… yeah no changes needed here. FML.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

holy fuck 

Florida head coach’s dick has zero conscious 

he starts banging the team bat boy’s mom. Her husband finds out, murder / suicides himself and his two sons (one was a fl bat boy). Guess who’s single now to marry the fl head coach 

https://www.gainesville.com/story/news/crime/2021/05/06/what-we-know-paul-reinhart-apparent-murder-suicide-gainesville/4975945001/

those two guys were yelling at the fl coach that he was responsible for 3 deaths 

Still should have challenged the play at third 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Clemson fans were going after Sully the same way on Tigernet last week with similar righteous indignation in between them complaining about the "f*g ump"

I guess it made its way to Texags so these guys thought it would be funny to talk shit about murdering kids.

Hope they're banned from A&M activities too.

Edited by gatormarc