2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

What was with aggys stupid fucking uniforms last night? Why not just use your regular ones considering it’s the opening round of the CWS? I’ll never understand those fucking people. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

While I agree with the spirit, if those guys ever get arrested in Omaha again the door is now wide open for their lawyers to point to that post as evidence of retaliation/harassment. Omaha PD seems unprofessional and stupid. 

Disagree.  Hats off for having the guts to call those guys out.  

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Fletch said:

What was with aggys stupid fucking uniforms last night? Why not just use your regular ones considering it’s the opening round of the CWS? I’ll never understand those fucking people. 

hw bush’s bday earlier this week 

1 hour ago, Had Enough said:

I’ll never understand the excessive concern over the runner when you have two outs.  Focus on and get the batter, they don’t score.

sometimes batters get hits even with 2 outs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Their way of saying they are more patriotic than everyone else in Omaha.    I’m saying this tounge in check.  But there is probably some truth to it.  

24 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Their way of saying they are more patriotic than everyone else in Omaha.    I’m saying this tounge in check.  But there is probably some truth to it.  

Nope, gotta sell more Merch to pay off Jimbo.