2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

What’s your definition of regularly here? He’s 1-1 this year so far. Also, everyone is losing to them this year.

0-2 this year and 3-7 overall.  

Edit: my bad I thought you were originally talking about Pierce's record this year.  I now see the error of my ways. 

Edited by chemHORN
  • Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Alternate Universe Bobby R said:

I’m at this game, this is some version of my nightmare where I have to watch these fuckers in the college World Series to support the wife. I hope Tennessee drills Asshat in the face with a liner, and then win in a walk off

Aggy wife? Sorry man. Bad decision 

2 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Who is the aggy in stands that ESPN is obsessed with?

Aggy pitching been dominant.

Eh 10 hits, 2 dingers, 5 earned runs isn't dominant.  They have done enough while their offense has both been good and taken advantage of Tennesee shitting down their leg on defense multiple times.  

• Hook 'Em 1

huge fucking strike call.  this ump is fucking awful.

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Yea but you gotta try and protect there. Ump wants to ring you

he did protect for a while and got the guy to throw a ball.  It was a bullshit call.

• Hook 'Em 1

This has been a really great CWS, all the way around. Looking for a Game Three here.

One thing none of the talking heads mentioned is that aggy gave up only three runs total in the first three games... and five tonight. 

Just now, WBT said:

The game's at 1pm tomorrow?  Why so damn early?

CBS bought it.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

If aggy wins tomorrow, get ready to hear greatest college baseball team of all time talk.

What we really want to hear is "How is it possible for a coach to lead his team to its first chamionship in 85 years... and leave to coach the team's hated rival? HOW?"

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

This has been a really great CWS, all the way around. Looking for a Game Three here.

One thing none of the talking heads mentioned is that aggy gave up only three runs total in the first three games... and five tonight. 

Probably because they held a team that averages 10 runs during the postseason to 5 runs this game. Thats a win no matter who you faced before. 

Edited by Levi

Watched the game with my aggy F-I-L that just turned 80 today! I guess I’ll put my hate aside tonight only. The Vols better show up tomorrow.

Bright side is my wife is pretty stoked drunk about after this game,  I'm looking forward to some hawk tuah

Stop posting and hurry before she passes out.
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

CBS bought it.

It’s on ABC tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

Watched the game with my aggy F-I-L that just turned 80 today! I guess I’ll put my hate aside tonight only. The Vols better show up tomorrow.

Stop posting and hurry before she passes out.

Watched it with a good aggy buddy, only one I have. Hate was set aside tonight.

• Like 1

I’m really mad at myself, I found myself feeling a soft spot for some of those old aggies. You could see it on their faces in the crowd. They’ve never seen anything like this. Don’t get me wrong most are annoying as fuck. The old grandpas maybe not so much. I don’t want them to win, but I had a soft spot for them tonight. I know, I need to slap myself silly and get it straight. 

• Fuck You 1

21 minutes ago, troph said:

I’m really mad at myself, I found myself feeling a soft spot for some of those old aggies. You could see it on their faces in the crowd. They’ve never seen anything like this. Don’t get me wrong most are annoying as fuck. The old grandpas maybe not so much. I don’t want them to win, but I had a soft spot for them tonight. I know, I need to slap myself silly and get it straight. 

Fuck all the way off with that shit. Let them die without a title. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

22 minutes ago, troph said:

Those are the most bigoted ones. Fuck’em.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

38 minutes ago, troph said:

I don't even understand.

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m not rooting for them at all, I just had a moment of weakness for some old fucks in the stands that’s all. They are still a goober fan base and I want to take their coach and see them never win anything. 

im sorry please forgive my moment of weakness.

20 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

People in this thread are actively rooting for aggy?! We need the game to come back. Never forget that Cart McCry bullshit. Fuck them. Now and forever. 

Yeah, Cart McCry--who spent a grand total of 45 minutes at the ER--is beyond the pale, compared to, let's say, 25 years of jokes/laughing at the death of 12 college kids.  

LOL

• Fuck You 3

giphy.gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1