2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that was Tenn's best effort, they're in trouble.  Aggy luck streak is still on, Flores' throwing errors, Oregon's manager leaving that kid in who walked in 4 runs, Tenn errors early in the game.  Maybe, just maybe they're a team of destiny this time around, much like Coastal Carolina not that long ago.  

LFG Vols.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Mez2 said:

Bright side is my wife is pretty stoked drunk about after this game,  I'm looking forward to some hawk tuah

Narrator:  There was no hawk tuah last night

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

If that was Tenn's best effort, they're in trouble.  Aggy luck streak is still on, Flores' throwing errors, Oregon's manager leaving that kid in who walked in 4 runs, Tenn errors early in the game.  Maybe, just maybe they're a team of destiny this time around, much like Coastal Carolina not that long ago.  

LFG Vols.

It wasn’t. I suspect they play better angry. I think Vits personality and such. Not sure about A&Ms pitching today but prager stew and that closer can’t spell his name were on last night. That 12-6 curve into the top of the zone was filthy imo and stew adjusted to throw the fastball for the knock out, just had TN all night, even with the hits they got. I can’t imagine they will have the same success. Maybe?

Don't know the accuracy of the below,  but Schlossnagle and his Wonder Boy Weiner going with the unexpected since losing Sdao.   Badmaev, RHP 1st year transfer from Tarleton, has not started this year,  2.70 era, 23.1 IP,  27/5 K-BB ratio.  27K's in 23 IP impressive.    Schlossnagle may be going with the 3 inning approach.

Lamkin only threw 70 pitches on Wednesday but suppose they felt he needed more rest. 

Tenn starting their #2 RHP Drew Beam.   Their ace also pitched Wed.

Although coach Jim Schlossnagle said during his postgame press conference he had “no idea” who he would be starting on Sunday, he opted to go with an opener to begin Game 2 with RHP Zane Badmaev being tabbed to make his first start for the Aggies. Expect Chris Cortez to enter the game early if Badmaev isn’t dealing.

https://www.lonestarlive.com/aggies/2024/06/live-updates-texas-am-vs-tennessee-in-cws-final-game-2-score-lineups-and-more.html

Vols need more patience in ABs -- just too many strikeouts yesterday.  Aggy pitching has been much better so far.  Aggy hitters are just much better contact hitters.

Hope Tenn jumps out to an early lead to put more pressure on aggys.

• Hook 'Em 1