2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

They threw their closer, Aschenbeck, for 2.2 innings Saturday.  He is great.  But he will be ready tonight.  Probably Cortez and Wilson for aggy are the only ones not available. Beam and Combs of TN not available unless extra innings. 

Thanks.  I also went back and looked at the previous page.  Of course it's all hands on deck for all the marbles.  I appreciate your response.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, nnm said:

Thanks.  I also went back and looked at the previous page.  Of course it's all hands on deck for all the marbles.  I appreciate your response.  

both teams, all hands on deck tonight 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

What kind of shape are the respective bullpens of UTe and TAMU in?  I haven’t watched any of the CWS because none of the teams I follow are in it. 

You need to watch more games where you have no druthers - appreciate the greatness both ways.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

You need to watch more games where you have no druthers - appreciate the greatness both ways.

Yes, I usually do with the CWS.  But didn't this year because TAMU.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BonzoMontreaux said:

No, he looks like the love child of Larry Bird and Daniel Baldwin.

Some have been speculating assenbacker/whatever is a Ron Weaver situation because he looks like a guy who has been toiling 8 years in the minors since graduating college.

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Some have been speculating assenbacker/whatever is a Ron Weaver situation because he looks like a guy who has been toiling 8 years in the minors since graduating college.

I think he drives a flatbed semi cross-coutry hauling heavy equipment in the off season.

• Haha 1

Tennessee is in trouble.

https://texags.com/forums/8/topics/3469656

Please ban me

1,251 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 2 sec ago by Canyon Lake Agbu94

e=mc2

AG

Just got off a ban this morning. Honestly, the Ags have played better when I'm banned (which I have earned several this baseball season). I'm asking staff nicely to go ahead and ban me until 11 p.m. tonight.

It's better to be safe than sorry and this is too big of a game to take chances. So please, issue a ban.

Please.
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't feel like I ask for much in this life.  But can I just have a Tenn win tonight and then steal the aggy coach tomorrow?  That's all I ask.

clickety-clack, clickety-clack, clickety-clack, clickety-clack, clickety-clack...

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Tennessee is in trouble.

https://texags.com/forums/8/topics/3469656

Please ban me

1,251 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 2 sec ago by Canyon Lake Agbu94

e=mc2

AG

Just got off a ban this morning. Honestly, the Ags have played better when I'm banned (which I have earned several this baseball season). I'm asking staff nicely to go ahead and ban me until 11 p.m. tonight.

It's better to be safe than sorry and this is too big of a game to take chances. So please, issue a ban.

Please.

At least earn the ban, you fucking pussy. Start a thread about how you think Elko is a tad overrated and will probably only win 3 or so national championships instead of 7. Or something.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Dear Other UT,

I hope you understand how important this is.  This country is going through enough right now without having to endure aggy winning a mens' national championship.

You have the proverbial chance to go back to 1939 and shoot Hitler.  So do it, like in Inglorious Basterds.  

Amen.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, definitely not derka said:

IMG_8027.thumb.jpeg.f6c4c52a1700a31b8f5c0c3e7a16f336.jpeg

so we've got barnes, peyton, some guy, heupel playing with himself, and morgan wallen. who’s the old guy?

Hope that #7 chair is bolted down.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Tennessee wearing black again.  Bush league.

They won in those. Might be a superstitious thing.

Meanwhile, a&M wearing their “texas aggies” shit and that might just be your kiss of death because that’s not who you are. Stop being ashamed of the name Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Dear Other UT,

I hope you understand how important this is.  This country is going through enough right now without having to endure aggy winning a mens' national championship.

You have the proverbial chance to go back to 1939 and shoot Hitler.  So do it, like in Inglorious Basterds.  

Amen.

Tennessee footballers from '39 say Hi.  They finished second to aggy in the last poll.

Just now, Pancho said:

They won in those. Might be a superstitious thing.

Meanwhile, a&M wearing their “texas aggies” shit and that might just be your kiss of death because that’s not who you are. Stop being ashamed of the name Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University. 

Ya probably superstitious but wanted to see their school colors.  But whatever works to beat aggy.