2024 College World Series

tx 3 putt

7 minutes ago, F250 said:

Reminds of a thread started on Shaggy a long time ago when someone thought it would be better not to win another national championship to keep Mack from retiring, he needed to stay hungry or something.

All I know is that too much winning isn't good for the kids.

Mack told me so. And dammit if he isn't looking after all those Tarheel players' best interests these days!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Please, my Longhorn friends, do not forget those who helped make tonight possible….and by that I mean, a special shout out to the Florida State Seminoles and their epic late inning meltdown that allowed Tennessee to stay in the winner’s bracket.   

Of course, we have our own epic late-inning meltdown that helped aggy get right to the cusp of a "natty."

37 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Nowhere in the article did they mention which fans were being assholes about it. Though I guess from the context it looks like it was both. What a weird thing to be butthurt about when playing for a championship but that is the most insane place on Social Media.