Project 2025: The plan for radical republicans to take America back to the 1700s

Pancho

19 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Lot of MAGA tune into the BET Awards, do they?

Uh, what?

It’s about energizing independents and democrats to get out to vote. 

Maga will only vote for Dear Leader. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

No random caps, misspellings, or unnecessary quote marks in that entire thing.  I wonder who wrote it. 

we know who didn’t write it 

Also …

• Rage+1 2

Posted (edited)

I'm just curious how not a single one of the articles regarding Project 2025 ever mentions that Trump already implemented a big foundation of it, with his 2020 Schedule F executive order. Which Biden had to undo.

Think maybe that'd help the public evaluate whether he's lying about his agenda and his unfamiliarity with Project 2025?? 

Edited by ChuckNorrisActionJeans
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

I'm just curious how not a single one of the articles regarding Project 2025 ever mentions that Trump already implemented a big foundation of it, with his 2020 Schedule F executive order. Which Biden had to undo.

Think maybe that'd help the public evaluate whether he's lying about his agenda and his unfamiliarity with Project 2025?? 

You think the American public is smart enough to connect those dots?  I don’t. 

While I don't really like, umm pretty much anything about project 2025, I just can't get over Biden's debate performance. I expect Democrats to be perfect, and I'm willing to unleash things like project 2025 on the country when the Democrats don't meet my expectations 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 5

That's great that his lie is so easily disproven. Time to throw it on the pile with the 40.000 other lies and get back to hammering their fascist asses on Project 2025 and the rollback of rights and powers granted to that criminal demented moron by the corrupt Supreme Court. 

While I don't really like, umm pretty much anything about project 2025, I just can't get over Biden's debate performance. I expect Democrats to be perfect, and I'm willing to unleash things like project 2025 on the country when the Democrats don't meet my expectations 
You seriously had me there for a second.

2 hours ago, Bojack said:

That's great that his lie is so easily disproven. Time to throw it on the pile with the 40.000 other lies and get back to hammering their fascist asses on Project 2025 and the rollback of rights and powers granted to that criminal demented moron by the corrupt Supreme Court. 

That oughta do it. Thanks very much bojack. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

No random caps, misspellings, or unnecessary quote marks in that entire thing.  I wonder who wrote it. 

And "abysmal."  Not Trump.  He probably does actually know very little about this.  This is the useful idiot part.  These dominionist fuckers have been out there for a good long while, but until Trump, they couldn't get any votes.

• Hook 'Em 3

19 hours ago, Pancho said:

Dotard trying to distance himself from this but it’s not going to work

image.png.48702140954573a96dd0d16f17c91170.png

Not a single exclamation point or random capitalization. I’m calling bs

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

And "abysmal."  Not Trump.  He probably does actually know very little about this.  This is the useful idiot part.  These dominionist fuckers have been out there for a good long while, but until Trump, they couldn't get any votes.

It’s hard for me to say he doesn’t know anything about it when there’s photos and videos of him with all of the major organizers of it. Then again, he’s dumb enough they can just slip shit by him and he wouldn’t know. 

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Not a single exclamation point or random capitalization. I’m calling bs

Of course he didn’t write it. I’m not sure if you agree but the fact that he had to say something tells me they have internals that show this iisn’t playing well at all (which it shouldn’t be) and Dems need to keep tying this thing to trump which means they won’t because it’s too easy to do.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 6/11/2024 at 11:34 AM, BevoAbyss said:

The coming fascist theocracy has been a growing threat for decades … once the Christian Puritan Evangelicals, Fundamentalists, and Creationists began taking over the GOP with Reagan. Presidents Bush 1 and 2  contributed mightily with Supreme Court justices (Thomas, Roberts, Alito), denying facts, blatant lying, war crimes, along with W’s “faith-based” policies. Trump only made it obvious.

Now the fascist theocracy is 100% crystal clear. Yet, it is treated in almost all the news media, especially the prestige media, as if is a mere legit policy difference with “Republicans” and Democrats. The US news media should be blaring in giant headlines: "A TRUMP VICTORY MEANS A VIOLENT FASCIST THEOCRACY"

Yet, nothing like that is happening … or will ever happen … even as the trains are jam packed and rolling toward the Rio Grande.

The media have played their role in normalizing fascism and theocracy — out of historical ignorance, American exceptionalism, for fear of pissing off Christian America and losing readers/viewers.

Truth be damned and no matter the insanity, Christian America will never be seriously challenged by the media or any institution. And that will be the ultimate demise of democracy. Count on it.

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Pancho said:

he’s dumb enough they can just slip shit by him and he wouldn’t know. 

Exactly my point.  Whatever little he knows about it is probably how it directly affects him.  Install loyalists?  Good for me.  But by loyalists, the insidious ones don't mean loyal to Trump, they mean loyal to the Project.

• Hook 'Em 1

I am watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and the dialog in this movie remind me how society has changed.

“It tells me that goose stepping morons should try reading books instead of burning them”

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

12 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

spacer.png

The American public is too stupid to actually know what a fascist is. Sadly, the republicans, because of mob popularity, have allowed Trump and hangers on (who will always be quickly dispatched and replaced with other hangers on) to hang around the hoop far too long. Nothing will change until Trump dies. We all ought to be thanking our lucky stars he hasn’t anointed a popular successor. He needs to have a Biden-esque decline soon or be assassinated. 

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Eventually the non-theocrats will need to have a good old fashioned revolution 

Where we meeting? Whataburger?

I vote Crown and Anchor. 👑 ️ 

4 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

He needs to have a Biden-esque decline soon or be assassinated. 

I will be a little shocked if he wins and we don’t see one of these. You decide which is more likely. 

• Drool 1

26 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Snoopy's Pier. We can devour some fried seafood then discuss things over ice cream from Scoopy's.

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

We hide in plain sight, where they won't expect us the liberal elite to ever go, and I'm mean ever to go.

Applebee's.  

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

The American public is too stupid to actually know what a fascist is. Sadly, the republicans, because of mob popularity, have allowed Trump and hangers on (who will always be quickly dispatched and replaced with other hangers on) to hang around the hoop far too long. Nothing will change until Trump dies. We all ought to be thanking our lucky stars he hasn’t anointed a popular successor. He needs to have a Biden-esque decline soon or be assassinated. 

To quote the honorable Richard Nixon when he realized that he was being recorded:

But that would be wrong.

2 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I will vote whoever is the Dem candidate but otherwise I am honestly on the verge of giving up.  I have spent my entire adult life watching the GQP enact progressively worse and more  horrible policies, actively destroy anything that benefits the environment or the non rich, suppress rights for women, minorities, the youth,  LGBTQ, and anyone who is not male, white and fundamentalist christian, and all the while become more and more powerful and popular.  I have financially benefited from the GQP’s backward policies, and voted against my financial interests time and time again, since I believe paying my fair share and wanting the best for this country is my duty, and yet those with the most to lose are continually apathetic or can’t make simple rational based binary decisions on who to support in obvious situations. 

Unfortunately I am starting to think its gonna need to all burn all the way down before anything gets better.  The people in this country are so stupid, purposely ignorant, and/or self absorbed that unless they are personally and directly affected by the horrible consequences they will continue to ignore it and vote for POS like Trump or Cruz.   So if Trump wins… yay for my bank account, condolences those not in the 1%, implement exit plan, and hope the nation’s reconstruction occurs in my lifetime.

Sadly, yep. 

If P 2025 isn't loony enough for you, take a look at Agenda 47, it's Trump counterpart:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_47

The plans include constructing "freedom cities" on empty federal land, investing in flying car manufacturing, introducing baby bonuses to encourage a baby boom, implementing protectionist trade policies, and over forty others. Seventeen of the policies that Trump says he will implement if elected would require congressional approval. Some of his plans are legally controversial, such as ending birthright citizenship, and may require amending the Constitution.[9][3]

Many of the proposals are contentious. One Agenda 47 proposal would impose the death penalty on drug dealers and human traffickers, as well as place Mexican cartels on the United States list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations. Trump also suggests deploying the National Guard to inner cities with high crime.[10]

On 7/3/2024 at 4:14 PM, troph said:

C.Jay Engel in that tweet is actually serious. that's not a sarcastic quote. his twitter account is shocking.

The more I watch these guys the more they remind me of the Germanic youth who made up the brownshirts.  

On 7/5/2024 at 2:40 PM, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

John Oliver did a good piece on this, but then it's longer than 2 minutes, so 'too long, won't watch'   On the other hand my young collegiate says his IG and TikTok is blowing up over 2025 and kids are pissed.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Horn Dog said:

hope the nation’s reconstruction occurs in my lifetime.

No reason to assume it won’t be any less feckless than the last time this country needed a reconstruction and just poof, forgave everything 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

I will vote whoever is the Dem candidate but otherwise I am honestly on the verge of giving up.  I have spent my entire adult life watching the GQP enact progressively worse and more  horrible policies, actively destroy anything that benefits the environment or the non rich, suppress rights for women, minorities, the youth,  LGBTQ, and anyone who is not male, white and fundamentalist christian, and all the while become more and more powerful and popular.  I have financially benefited from the GQP’s backward policies, and voted against my financial interests time and time again, since I believe paying my fair share and wanting the best for this country is my duty, and yet those with the most to lose are continually apathetic or can’t make simple rational based binary decisions on who to support in obvious situations. 

Unfortunately I am starting to think its gonna need to all burn all the way down before anything gets better.  The people in this country are so stupid, purposely ignorant, and/or self absorbed that unless they are personally and directly affected by the horrible consequences they will continue to ignore it and vote for POS like Trump or Cruz.   So if Trump wins… yay for my bank account, condolences those not in the 1%, implement exit plan, and hope the nation’s reconstruction occurs in my lifetime.

if things fall the right way, voting Dem will soon have consequences 

• Rage+1 1