ISS pranks a bunch of people by playing 2 girls 1 cup

From the audio leaked, it sounds like the commander of the ISS touched vacuum or otherwise had some sort of depressurization event. Woman speaking claims the outlook is doubtful, but we can't hear the other side of the convo. They are talking about getting the commander into a pressurized suit and applying oxygen.

https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=59517.msg2600421#msg2600421

2 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Reddit speculation (I know) is that it might be a drill was broadcasted in the clear by accident. Hopefully it’s something of that nature. 

Yeah just heard it, supposedly ISS MCC said this was a simulation that they accidentally broadcast on the public stream, although it's not been reported directly

I binged For All Mankind a few months back and that show really drills into you how horrifying being exposed to space is. They don't make it like movies where you explode, more like a slow suffocation while sores appear on your body as your blood boils. Thank goodness this was just a sim.

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Reddit speculation (I know) is that it might be a drill was broadcasted in the clear by accident. Hopefully it’s something of that nature. 

Riiight.  The were attacked by aliens.  Tell me I'm wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Sounds exactly like something a government agency that faked the moon landings and is harboring extraterrestrial life forms would say.  Do your own research, sheeple.

FM_ciG.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

This guy is supposedly legit, so it seems there's no emergency, although it's weird that their sim situation had their surgeon stuck in traffic

Seems like a ground crew member getting stuck in traffic is exactly what you should be simming and drilling for

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

This guy is supposedly legit, so it seems there's no emergency, although it's weird that their sim situation had their surgeon stuck in traffic:

Glad everything was fine. Yes, this guy is  legit and a Longhorn. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to ISS pranks a bunch of people by playing 2 girls 1 cup