New video board at DKRTMS?

Armybrat

This is the part of the thread where I hope that we don't play 40 year old Van Halen and AC/DC on that thing. Then someone says "get off my lawn" and I respond by saying how is it an old issue if I'm asking for something current/ambient hip-hop, etc. So we can skip all that now.

On 6/15/2024 at 4:16 PM, Red Five said:

This is the part of the thread where I hope that we don't play 40 year old Van Halen and AC/DC on that thing. Then someone says "get off my lawn" and I respond by saying how is it an old issue if I'm asking for something current/ambient hip-hop, etc. So we can skip all that now.

I could get behind ‘Big Balls’ and ‘Mean Street’….

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/15/2024 at 3:16 PM, Red Five said:

So it's just a case of liking shitty music over good music then

On 6/15/2024 at 3:16 PM, Red Five said:

I remember, as a student in the early ‘80s, listening to halftime shows where the band played Broadway songs, and thinking, “I guess this is what the old people like”.

19 minutes ago, statsman said:

I remember, as a student in the early ‘80s, listening to halftime shows where the band played Broadway songs, and thinking, “I guess this is what the old people like”.

I don’t think what the band plays at halftime correlates to the football team in any way. I’ll guess they also don’t choose the band’s uniforms. 

3 hours ago, statsman said:

I thought it was stupid.

Sousa ftw, plus Texas songs.

• Hook 'Em 1