2026 QB Dia Bell

Getafix

Didn't know anything about Dia so just watched his highlight reel. His throwing motion is somewhat similar to Quinn, but he's much better when the pocket breaks down. No, that doesn't mean he tucks and runs the ball...he throws well on the run to extend what otherwise would be a broken play.

Hookem Dia!

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, ousux said:

Didn't know anything about Dia so just watched his highlight reel. His throwing motion is somewhat similar to Quinn, but he's much better when the pocket breaks down. No, that doesn't mean he tucks and runs the ball...he throws well on the run to extend what otherwise would be a broken play.

Hookem Dia!emoji869.png

CJ Stroud adjacent 

• Hook 'Em 2

Our skill position at WR is about to go to absurd lengths. Those kids seem to really respect Bell, and my body is ready. 

Now the defemse...I trust Nansen and PK, but Baker really needs to step up (obvious is obvious). I bet he will with a year under his belt and showing out with the D this year. 

Joseph and Gideon are useless, what else is new?

On 6/17/2024 at 3:41 PM, Vito Andolini said:

His feet are always active yet his eyes are always up, searching for the open receiver. Very advanced for a HS junior sophomore He’ll just get stronger and smarter, terrific prospect. Thanks for choosing us, Dia. And another example of a parent with professional experience in sports putting the stamp of approval on Sark & Texas Football.

(Thanks, Irish)

plays like a huge kyler murray with faster release.