Great news for the lawyers on this board

Gil Bang

The Ohio attorney who was disciplined for pooping in a Pringles can and tossing it into a parking lot got his law license reinstated on Tuesday.

Jack Blakeslee, of Noble County, finished serving his six-month sanction that the Ohio Supreme Court imposed in November. The court said Tuesday that Blakeslee had complied with the conditions, including no further misconduct, to get his license back.

In November 2021, surveillance cameras recorded footage of Blakeslee, a criminal defense attorney, dropping a Pringles potato chip can into the parking lot of a crime-victim advocacy center. The can contained human feces.

Blakeslee's behavior called into question his fitness to practice law, the Ohio Supreme Court decided in November.

During the disciplinary process, Blakeslee claimed he didn't target anyone and said he pulled the Pringles prank at least 10 times that year.

Blakeslee had known the victim advocates at the center for years and was scheduled to see them in court 15 minutes after the Pringles deposit. At the time, Blakeslee was representing someone accused in a capital murder case.

Blakeslee, an attorney since 1976, had no other discipline on his record.

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

The Ohio attorney who was disciplined for pooping in a Pringles can and tossing it into a parking lot got his law license reinstated on Tuesday.

Jack Blakeslee, of Noble County, finished serving his six-month sanction that the Ohio Supreme Court imposed in November. The court said Tuesday that Blakeslee had complied with the conditions, including no further misconduct, to get his license back.

In November 2021, surveillance cameras recorded footage of Blakeslee, a criminal defense attorney, dropping a Pringles potato chip can into the parking lot of a crime-victim advocacy center. The can contained human feces.

Blakeslee's behavior called into question his fitness to practice law, the Ohio Supreme Court decided in November.

During the disciplinary process, Blakeslee claimed he didn't target anyone and said he pulled the Pringles prank at least 10 times that year.

Blakeslee had known the victim advocates at the center for years and was scheduled to see them in court 15 minutes after the Pringles deposit. At the time, Blakeslee was representing someone accused in a capital murder case.

Blakeslee, an attorney since 1976, had no other discipline on his record.

I think he has a case against Cologuard for theft of intellectual property 

9 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Man, I have a hard time hitting whatever hole I dig in the woods, a pringles can is mastery of accurate placement, pre shit volume and moisture content assesment. Not to mention balance and conviction.

You think he shit into the can?   Lawyers would juggle shit in front of the jury during closing arguments if they thought it would win the case.

• Hook 'Em 1

Client, "Counselor Callahan, can you guarantee you will have my case dismissed?"
Tommy, "Look, if you want me to shit in a Pringles can and mark it 'guaranteed', I can.  I've got spare time."  

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

During the disciplinary process, Blakeslee claimed he didn't target anyone and said he pulled the Pringles prank at least 10 times that year.

Once you poop, you can't stop!

Damn it, too slow.

Edited by ABSR
  • Haha 1

Pssh.  Amateur.  A dedicated attorney goes above and beyond in the interest of his client.  He is a genuinely zealous advocate, taking his advocacy to the next level.

Filling a Pringles can with shit is amateur hour.  We pros load up on Allsups burritos, fill up one of these, and let it fly:

Utz-Cheese-Balls-23-oz-Barrel_08b477f0-e

On 6/19/2024 at 1:58 PM, ABSR said:

Once you poop, you can't stop!

Damn it, too slow.

You can say that again.  Thanks for spending your lunch hour using all your neg rep on me.  Don't blame you though, this morning was pleasant outside but really starting to heat up our there...