existential question…

20 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

image.png.c02fcb9441990d223099c28b9582c121.png

so, would you remain a Horn fan or…become a Sooner fan?

killing KE isn’t an option.  

If you were married to Donald Trump, who was a huge LSU fan and made you delicious gumbo every day, would you divorce him?

GTFO.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

What's the other assumptions of this alternative reality where Trump de-ages 60 years and works out for the first time in his life?

It seems that if we're going to be subjected to this kind of blasphemy, it's only fair @Kyrie Eleison next has to render in fine detail the bottom half of the scene showing Trump's tight football pants squeezing runny old man poo-poo out of his puffy, over-filled diaper, forcing brown liquid to spray up the back of his jersey and ooze down his inseam and staining his icy white uniform.

14 minutes ago, bolverk said:

It seems that if we're going to be subjected to this kind of blasphemy, it's only fair @Kyrie Eleison next has to render in fine detail the bottom half of the scene showing Trump's tight football pants squeezing runny old man poo-poo out of his puffy, over-filled diaper, forcing brown liquid to spray up the back of his jersey and ooze down his inseam and staining his icy white uniform.

kink-shame-ginnydi.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

It'd be great! I'd put in the scout team OL and run that fucker up the middle every play. Every. Play.

I don't like seeing the Longhorns lose, but I put country first.

...Third down and 16. Texas comes to the line. They give it to Trump, again!, he's inundated three yards behind the line. He's getting up very slowly with no help from his teammates. Texas must punt the ball... Deep punt formation. Texas calls a time out. You won't believe this, Trump is being dragged onto the field to punt the ball...

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

since its an impossibility it truly doesn't matter . however as a rule i typically do not take a players politics or even personality in to account as far as the game goes . as long as they aint rapey , take hostages with screwdrivers  , attempted murderers (even if pled down) . spacer.png

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

Post that on the football board and you’ll get a bunch of spontaneous ejaculations.

• Hook 'Em 3

I like the subtle touch that unlike everybody else, he's not wearing a (face)mask.  

"#29, you have CTE"

Donald, "Cognitive Trump Excellence?  Yeah, that checks out.  Man.  Football.  Field.  TV.  Diaper."  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

This sort of AI bullshit is only acceptable if you 1) make Trump the Tech punter and 2) make me Tony Brackens.

-hPwuQ.gif

Tony might be enjoying a half off. 

Is that Chris Carter that got a great view of that?  Wonder what he says when asked about the hit. 

5 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

34 felonies.

Do not want.

Also way too fat for a skilled position indicated by 29.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This sort of AI bullshit is only acceptable if you 1) make Trump the Tech punter and 2) make me Tony Brackens.

-hPwuQ.gif

The hit on Mackovic was much more satisfying IMO

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

The hit on Mackovic was much more satisfying IMO

Team Randy Kinder.  Sounded like a gunshot, and I was just about as far away from that spot on the field as you could get in DKR.

Edited by jimmyjazz

5 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

Post this in the DT and start a poll. Or the football board. Lets all enjoy. 

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

The DT board would figure him as an instant Heisman front-runner
The football board would watch him throw six interceptions on the first six possessions and they’d blame the defensive game plan
All this interception talk needs to stop. Does anyone seriously think Trump gets a forward pass: 1. to the line of scrimmage, 2. over his own guard's numbers, 3. with enough force to reach a defender? The answer is no.

I see Trump making a lot of butt fumbles.

And before active makes a Biden comparison... stop. Nobody's putting Biden in a football uniform, or putting him on Rambo's body, or any of the other weird, ridiculous shit Trump fans seem to love.

Not that KE is a Trumper... I don't think he is... I think I know what he's doing here, and I'm kinda on-board.