ABC season promo....1980

4 hours ago, F250 said:

I was pretty young in 1980 so don't know who the hell most of these people are except the Fantasy Island guy.

The only thing that I distinctly remember from TV in 1980 was this and I only remember the title because I remember the emphasis on 1980 during the commercials. I also remember hating it because it wasn't Star Wars.

MV5BMTk1ODI1Mzg0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODkx

Lorne Green didnt get the cleft chin memo.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

From a CHiPs episode... 

$1000 in today's money, not 70's money says the dude on the left said just before they started rolling said, "Oh the stuff we took was crap, totally fake.  This is bullshit.  I'm not feeling anything.  OOOHHHHHHHH......."

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

$1000 in today's money, not 70's money says the dude on the left said just before they started rolling said, "Oh the stuff we took was crap, totally fake.  This is bullshit.  I'm not feeling anything.  OOOHHHHHHHH......."

If you found $1000 today of money lost in the 70's, you'd have $1000.

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Show Peter Fonda some respect may he RIP. 

So much to process here, but:
1. Huggy Bear has mad skate game
2. Braless, perky roller skating Cindy Williams is making me rethink my previously held and utterly misguided opinion on her attractiveness.
Along those same lines per the first video, Mrs. C would get it.

I always had a thing for Cindy Williams as a high school buddy’s sister was a spitting image including the bralessness.

I’m not doing the research of the roll call of celebs but I’d like to see which ones died in Hollywood stories of OD’s, murders, etc.

Most shows back then were an endless parade of bouncing braless boobs whether battle of network stars, nighttime soaps, daytime soaps, carson, etc. we knew by 1990 network tv would be full blown nudity and fucking.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 6/20/2024 at 7:39 AM, HornOnTheBayou said:

Wow. The kids who walk on your lawn this afternoon are definitely gonna get a talking-to.

Naah - you’re stereotyping me, brother.  Try this - call up Bama Auburn 1985 and compare ten minutes of Jackson and Broyles articulate comments with the same time me length of Fowler and Herbstreit yell-gasms from last year’s Rose Bowl. Other than low-def sound and image quality, practically zero taunting and showboating on the field, and half as much statistical diarrhea, the finished product is simply flat out better. It’s just an opinion and I respect yours, too.

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

I always had a thing for Cindy Williams

I wanted to be in a coke fueled orgy with her, Jan Smithers and Ann Jillian.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

On 6/20/2024 at 4:55 AM, Bama Llama said:

Best-looking in that ensemble was the luscious Donna whatsit who later married Fred Garvin, male prostitute.  Ah, yes, those were the days when TV networks had “seasons” and motor-driven vehicle manufacturers had “year models,” and Keith Jackson and Frank Broyles or Ara Parseghian or Bud Wilkinson called the college game of the week.  Watch one of those on YouTube; they were so simple and pure; no running play clock or game clock or score or hazard yellow “line to make,” nothing on the screen but the game and cheerleaders who had some actual jiggle going on.  USC sweater girls - thank you, Jesus!

And wideshots of the field between plays so you could see where the ball was and maybe watch a little body language.