The WAY too early June Presidential Debate thread

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The networks covering this like it's Bush/Clinton or Obama/Romney is seriously rage inducing. They still, after all this time, have no idea what to do with Trump. 

You know, I get that legacy media is still wading through uncharted waters.  But if after 9 years, you can't figure out how to monetize Trump...you're not going to.  You're not gonna focus group your way into shareholder wealth and prestige after this much time.  You just pivot on your own dicks and fuck up democracy in real time.  I'd rather you just be shallow, transparent, and rich than continue this nearly decade-long charade.  You don't get why he's a thing, we don't get why he's a thing, he brought out 25mm voters that live and work at Dollar General and they're not really buying a lot of ad space within your sphere of influence.  I get it.  But eventually, just cut the losses and move the fuck on.  Even MSNBC is like "Yeah, we're just gonna have Maddow teach about the Sykes-Picot act and it's ramifications on contemporary relations with Israel and Kamala Harris.  Y'all figure the rest of it the fuck out."  For god's sake, even the NY Post is throwing in the towel, "Yeah, old weird dude versus other old weird dude we used to cover back in the day.  Meanwhile, there's a Perv in Queens!"  

Right now the bartender is taking a vote: the debate or cailou. There’s a real question of election integrity as the bartender displays a strong pro-Cailou bias. Some finance bros are at the bend of the horseshoe and one of them is talking about the time his MD “scooped his dick” at a function. 
He voted for the debate. His friends joined a majority of the ladies and the solo dancer to support Cailou. She just put “I drove all night” on the juke box. 
Cailou it is!

I count myself lucky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3