The WAY too early June Presidential Debate thread

We are in deep shit. Trump gets legitimized here, they are asking policy questions. Biden looks feeble. What Trump is and what he’s going to do are completely disconnected from this debate. Trump just says shit he’s full of shit and NO ONE CALLS HIM ON IT.

• Rage+1 1

Just now, troph said:

We are in deep shit. Trump gets legitimized here, they are asking policy questions. Biden looks feeble. What Trump is and what he’s going to do are completely disconnected from this debate. Trump just says shit he’s full of shit and NO ONE CALLS HIM ON IT.

none of that matters

biden had to come out full on evil Brandon "will you shut up man" and we got a guy who clearly shouldn't be managing a burder franchise

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....I ain't watching this shit.  I can't.  I just can't anymore.

I'll take a nice evening walk with my wife instead.  Maybe water the green beans and sunflowers we planted in the garden bed downstairs.

I’m at Mi Cocina. Baseball game is on. Not

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Not sure who convinced him he shouldn’t be a 1 term President. But his age is glaring tonight. Not sure where the Democratic Party goes from here in the next month. 

this is such a microcosm of the biggest issue with the democrats. Joe shouldn't have even been in the bullpen in 2020. Now he's the fucking starter 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Serak The Preparer said:

I never once gave any credence at all to the idea that Biden would be replaced by someone else but this is so so bad. It's still an awful idea but it may be just slightly less awful than not replacing him.

I'm actually concerned for his health.

Damn.. Trump line..I don't know what he said..mi don't know he knows what he said.... That will be played hourly on Fox