The WAY too early June Presidential Debate thread

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I tuned in for a minute. you all are way over blowing this. maybe I missed something in the beginning, but Biden looked fine. luckily he was speaking when I switched it on

It's gotten better. The first five minutes were really rough. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I tuned in for a minute. you all are way over blowing this. maybe I missed something in the beginning, but Biden looked fine. luckily he was speaking when I switched it on

No man, no. It’s bad. I wish it weren’t so but it’s sad to see. The SOTU Biden declined to what we see tonight and it’s shocking

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

He had a huge stumble early on, mush mouthed the whole thing and ran out of time

1 minute ago, HRSchenker said:

I hate to say this but Trump is dominating him right now. Biden looks angry and lost. 

I agree. He's not just stuttering with answers, but also stumbling to answer. His age is absolutely obvious. Trump may be wrong in a lot of stuff he says, but you need someone sharp to reply and skewer a lying sack if shit like him.

• Hook 'Em 2

Trump is dragging his nuts over Biden’s face. Biden sounds like a doddering fool. Trump is focused and is hammering the worst President in American history. We are going to win the white suburban vote and are going to get 290 electoral votes. Get ready for MAGA 2.0. 

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 7