The WAY too early June Presidential Debate thread

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Hes dominating if you ignore every word he’s said. Just making shit up

Yes, he's lying his ass off.  That's what he does.

But he looks and sounds light years more coherent than Biden.  The optics are a fucking disaster right now.  And a lot of people will only get the highlights.  Unfortunately, how they say it matters mote than what they say in this Cliff Notes attention span culture.  This is a disaster.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

No ones opinion is being changed by this debate. 

Right, all this debate does is confirm for people who wanted to vote for Trump that Biden is too old to be President. Hopefully, there's not enough of them in swing states this time. I see no reason to watch this. Biden's old AF. Trump sucks and will kill our democracy as we know it. It's a terrible choice but here we are. God help us all. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Macklemore said:

Trump is dragging his nuts over Biden’s face. Biden sounds like a doddering fool. Trump is focused and is hammering the worst President in American history. We are going to win the white suburban vote and are going to get 290 electoral votes. Get rid for MAGA 2.0. 

Why do we still let this methhead fascist even post on this website?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Trump is dragging his nuts over Biden’s face. Biden sounds like a doddering fool. Trump is focused and is hammering the worst President in American history. We are going to win the white suburban vote and are going to get 290 electoral votes. Get rid for MAGA 2.0. 

you are a stupid person

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, TexArcher said:

But he looks and sounds light years more coherent than Biden.  The optics are a fucking disaster right now.  And a lot of people will only get the highlights.  Unfortunately, how they say it matters mote than what they say in this Cliff Notes attention span culture.  This is a disaster.

And it will be forgotten in short order.

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Again, no one is being swayed by this at all. This is all confirmation bias

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

And it will be forgotten in short order.

Again, no one is being swayed by this at all. This is all confirmation bias

I sure hope so.

I know Trump isn't winning anyone over.  My fear is that Biden might be convincing some folks to just stay home.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Trump is dragging his nuts over Biden’s face. Biden sounds like a doddering fool. Trump is focused and is hammering the worst President in American history. We are going to win the white suburban vote and are going to get 290 electoral votes. Get ready for MAGA 2.0. 

IMG_5345.webp.3789c53133c349c73836d8d275fc7d6d.webp

You’re a methhead that fetishized about killing migrants at the border. And you get football jerseys tailored. 
Truth hurts.

My President is going to win. Trump 2.0 is going to be disciplined, focused and ruthlessly efficient in turning the tide when it comes to illegal immigration. This is a disaster for Biden. 

• Fuck You 11

My President is going to win. Trump 2.0 is going to be disciplined, focused and ruthlessly efficient in turning the tide when it comes to illegal immigration. This is a disaster for Biden. 

I hope you're buried in that tide. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Macklemore said:

Sure he is. Maybe if you suck his dick harder he will throw you a rock or two.

I dunno if meth is rocks or not. Haven’t made a habit of sucking dick for it.

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Your president may win but you will still be a loser.  The rest of us will still have good jobs, good friends and families and find a way to have a good life.  You on the other hand will still be a loser no matter who is President. 

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Agreed.  Biden is coming off lost.

Trump 2.0 is going to be disciplined, focused and ruthlessly efficient in turning the tide when it comes to illegal immigration.

Trump ain’t going to wreck shit for a lot of huge American industries that rely on illegal immigrants.  It’s why Texas’s leadership doesn’t really do shit about them other than pretend to put up a wall.

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

When you get rounded up in the sweep because you don't look as white as you think you do, none of us will be sad. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1