The WAY too early June Presidential Debate thread

11 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I tuned in for a minute. you all are way over blowing this. maybe I missed something in the beginning, but Biden looked fine. luckily he was speaking when I switched it on

erroneous.  This is a blood bath and allows trump to spew his lies unchecked full stop. And Joe looks and sounds like shit. He should talk way less, his team sucks.  Let's flood the old guy with a sore throat and a stutter ramble vs punching with short one liners. Tactical disaster given modern media.

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Sure he is. Maybe if you suck his dick harder he will throw you a rock or two.

I dunno if meth is rocks or not. Haven’t made a habit of sucking dick for it.

Get someone to put their nuts in a ball stretcher and drag them over your face to experience what’s happening to Biden. Not just any regular ball dragging. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Get someone to put their nuts in a ball stretcher and drag them over your face to experience what’s happening to Biden. Not just any regular ball dragging. 

You have some very specific kinks. 
Tell us again how you fantasize about shooting kids at the border.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

You sure are preoccupied with balls.  Did you like it when they t-bagged you during your party and play days?

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

erroneous.  This is a blood bath and allows trump to spew his lies unchecked full stop. And Joe looks and sounds like shit. He should talk way less, his team sucks.  Let's flood the old guy with a sore throat and a stutter ramble vs punching with short one liners. Tactical disaster given modern media.

Yeah the week of debate prep seems to have worn him completely out and made him confuse his talking points. Should have just kept it simple and let him use his experience to do the talking.

14 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Trump is dragging his nuts over Biden’s face. Biden sounds like a doddering fool. Trump is focused and is hammering the worst President in American history. We are going to win the white suburban vote and are going to get 290 electoral votes. Get ready for MAGA 2.0. 

Be careful what you wish for.  Certainly this debate isn't going well for Biden but you never know.

If it happens you'll be happy for a while, then.  But you realize there's nothing there for you, you'll realize you've been had.  

When things start going downhill who are you going to blame?  Surely not yourself.