The WAY too early June Presidential Debate thread

Just now, Bullneck said:

But you realize there's nothing there for you, you'll realize you've been had.  

That's the sad part. They never realize it, because it's a cult. 

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Hes been winning since the convo moved to veterans.

yeah. I was disappointed with the beginning. and I'm still disappointed with his vitality. but now he's starting to cook with gas

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

What a fucking embarrassment. How Biden's debate team didn't tell him that no matter what the first question is, the first answer is "Only one of us on this stage tonight is a convicted felon, he will lie alot."

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah. I was disappointed with the beginning. and I'm still disappointed with his vitality. but now he's starting to cook with gas

His tone is feeble and anyone would have trouble responding to Trump he rattles of 20 lies in the form of Biden is the worse ever and I was the best. Even Pete would have a hard time. But the feeble tone and demeanor - that is enough for many to see Trump as the winner and Americans love winners. 

13 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Get someone to put their nuts in a ball stretcher and drag them over your face to experience what’s happening to Biden. Not just any regular ball dragging. 

You would certainly know

The Charlottesville story was debunked? Don’t gaslight me, motherfucker. I watched it. I heard you make the “fine people” comment. It’s why Gary Cohn left your administration. Lying piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, HRSchenker said:

Biden spreading the "very fine people" lie and getting angry about being called out on it is not a good look going into a commercial break 

Lulz. What lie is that? 
It’s amazing how many fascist dickheads post here

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, HRSchenker said:

Biden spreading the "very fine people" lie and getting angry about being called out on it is not a good look going into a commercial break 

I can hardly make sense of what he’s saying honestly. 

• Fuck You 8

2 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

lol, wut? I watched the fucking live speech of Trump saying it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Y’all right wing fucks are shameless shitbags.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The Charlottesville story was debunked? Don’t gaslight me, motherfucker. I watched it. I heard you make the “fine people” comment. It’s why Gary Cohn left your administration. Lying piece of shit. 

The dems are going to have to bring out every surrogate and slam Trump on these lies and promote the call outs everywhere this is super dangerous. Trump is unhinged. He will say anything. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Poester said:

I can hardly make sense of what he’s saying honestly. 

Trump or Biden….?

I mean I know you trolling but it’s a self own too bucko

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Lulz. What lie is that? 
It’s amazing how many fascist dickheads post here

Read the transcript. He never called white supremacists and Nazis very fine people. That's a fact. Not up for debate. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 9

2 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

You would certainly know

I’m bringing out the good scotch on election night and will post the photos. It’ll make you remember the high you had the night when Trump was convicted.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

I’m bringing out the good scotch on election night and will post the photos. It’ll make you remember the high you had the night when Trump was convicted.

Post of the photos of you will balls on your face? No thanks. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, HRSchenker said:

Read the transcript. He never called white supremacists and Nazis very fine people. That's a fact. Not up for debate. 

I watched it. What you’re saying is simply untrue.

• Fuck You 1