The WAY too early June Presidential Debate thread

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

BIDEN YOU’RE A FUCKING LIAR

His bipartisan plan was endorsed by BP folks. Why isn’t it law now? Answer me that. it’s TRUMP.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

How many more times we gonna do WW3 convo tonight?

Well when fear and anger are your only plays, you keep playing to the Iconos of the world who fear everything that doesn't look or think like them. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Whoever prepped Joe Biden for this debate is guilty of consulting malpractice  and is the dumbest motherfucker alive. 

No, that would be the individuals on the Democratic side who agreed to debate Donald Trump in the first place. 

1 minute ago, troph said:

His bipartisan plan was endorsed by BP folks. Why isn’t it law now? Answer me that. it’s TRUMP.

Biden said he was being endorsed in this election by the Border Patrol. Fat lie. Admit he fucked up please.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

Biden said he was being endorsed in this election by the Border Patrol. Fat lie. Admit he fucked up please.

Are you fucking serious? He misspoke it was not true.

what is true is his bill was supported by EVERYONE and TRUMP killed it. 

When are you gonna admit Trump is a lying Gatling gun?  You aren’t. So fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Look, both of them lie about their golf game. 

Two old white men lying about their handicap?

That's the most American thing about this whole traveshamockery.

• Haha 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

We aren’t a serious country when you have commercials in the middle of a fucking Presidential debate. Pathetic.

We aren’t a serious country when you get to vote.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

I have no doubt that Joe is a 6 handicap, man is alpha all the way. Beta Don on the other hand has to cheat to win while wearing his mother’s wrist watch. Sad. 

Dana Bash totally let Biden off the hook when he refused to answer the question on his age. Do you want to add anything?  On the other hand, that question has been answered tonight. 

Just now, HRSchenker said:

I thought they said 90 minutes. Why are we not doing closing statements? 

It's like a Twilight Zone episode. We're all sitting here six hours from now, "Why is it still happening???"

4 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

So who are y’all going to get to replace  Biden on the ticket. 

When he no longer hires competent staff and stops delegating to that staff and starts running the country like a Facist state. Or Insert your religion here religious state. I'm sure your equally uncool with Catholic rule as you are with Muslim rule.