The WAY too early June Presidential Debate thread

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Trump is going to go the Varsity and get some hot dogs to celebrate after dominating this debate. That’ll be another photo op with an adoring crowd. 

Tell me you've never been to Atlanta without telling me you've never been to Atlanta.  

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, GenXer said:

CNN reporting democrat leadership is panicking. As they should.

Yeah well I could have told them this was going to go badly. Biden just barely did enough in the debates to pull through in 2020. Did they really think he was going to be better? 

It almost seems like the Democrats want Trump to win.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

FACTS make me weird. Have you gone to the sex shop to get a ball stretcher. Make sure your partner puts a little lube on his nuts.

You have to be kidding. Trump lies out his ass and you refuse to give any credence to it whatsoever.  

17 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Whoever prepped Joe Biden for this debate is guilty of consulting malpractice  and is the dumbest motherfucker alive. 
They should have said he had measles or Covid or Cholera if this was where he was at tonight. And if this is where he’s at all the time, they need to let Harris, whitmer, Newsome and Pete fight it out at the convention.

Also the nerdy Hillary drown you with Stats approach is insane vs Trump, even worse when you consider media and political realities these days, even worse when its Biden period. And CNN isn't an ally. People should be fired over this. Clown show vs axis of evil and brilliant minds like icono.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Replacing him can not be worse that what we saw tonight and him losing. It just cant. Democrats need to be bold (lol) and shake things up. Biden needs to step down from the candidacy tomorrow

Yeah, I wonder who wants to step up and torch their career by having that conversation with the President of the United States.

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah. 

that was a disaster. 

biden's performance needed to be c- for barely competent. 

it was f minus but trump was incomplete. and no one cares. 

Dude. It was a disaster. Literally the worst performance I have ever seen in a debate. It’s almost certainly unrecoverable. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On CBS they commented that Trump made numerous lies and exaggerations and Biden failed to fact check him. Trump lies faster than you can fact check him. That’s the authoritarian strategy. (Putin does it too.) Maybe the moderators should play a role in fact checking.

Then they went on to mention misrepresentations about Charlottesville and Jan 6 and, without using the word “gaslighting,” mentioned Trump’s gaslighting about those events we all saw with our own eyes.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Gavin Newsom killing it in the prediction markets. 

The state of places like LA and SF would weigh him down but the man runs the 5th largest economy in the world and can easily debate people like Trump. Call him up for the good of the nation. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, tbone_ said:

This is the fatal flaw in democracy that has been obvious to me since forever. Every moron gets a vote and they all count the same.

Always surprises me it doesn’t get discussed.

Good so you’re ready to move on from democracy. Let’s talk about needs to replace it.  Absolute monarchy has my vote.

• Fuck You 9

Just now, Bozo_Casanova said:

Dude. It was a disaster. Literally the worst performance I have ever seen in a debate. It’s almost certainly unrecoverable. 

I do not disagree with you at all.

that was as bad as it could have been barring a seizure on stage. he froze multiple times and mumbled through answers multiple times

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:

Also the nerdy Hillary drown you with Stats approach is insane vs Trump, even worse when you consider media and political realities these days, even worse when its Biden period. And CNN isn't an ally. People should be fired over this. Clown show vs axis of evil and brilliant minds like icono.

The only way to beat trump is to beat him at his own game. Strong, firm, call him on every lie, call him a felon every answer. Call him on turning Americans against each other, call him on supporting insurrection and on and on and do it every fucking time.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Just now, troph said:

The only way to beat trump is to beat him at his own game. Strong, firm, call him on every lie, call him a felon every answer. Call him on turning Americans against each other, call him on supporting insurrection and on and on and do it every fucking time.

exactly right. should have let Joe just swing

16 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

What did they do to Joe's face? Is he shot up with Botox? He is super nasily and whispery....they should have tried to fix that some, it would have helped. I can hear Trump but not Joe. 

Seriously, would not use this mortician again.

• Hook 'Em 1