• Michele Fitzgerald
  • Horacio Gutiérrez Jr. 
  • Olivia Kaiser 
  • Josh Martinez
  • Nurys Mateo
  • Jenny West
  • Kyland Young

3 hours ago, definitely not derka said:

three of the GOAT females on one team. if only they could get along.

lol ya.  That team is female strong.  Even got Kelly. The dudes are questionable, except bananas. 

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

god damn i think the show has too many episodes each season as it is to keep up with.....this one seems like it is gonna be going on for the next year.  

How are all these morons going to get along?  There is gonna be a fight daily.   Someone has to get booted for fighting at some point 

So much for Leroy retiring lol.  

Edited by Scraps
  • Like 1

Shit. Thought tonight was the premiere. They really going all out with a "move-in" episode lol. 

This shit is gona be great. Solid teams all around. 

Trailer shows CT in medi-van. You can't hurt that mfer. 

9 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Emily looks great.

Is Jordan the missing guy?

Amanda being a correctional nurse is so perfect. 

Yea Emily is awesome.  Follow her on IG doing all her hippy camping voyages.

So many players.  Curious on the format to weed out.  And will the final winners be a team?  I am assuming so, but ya never know.

I don't know how Ryan keeps coming back. 

No Fessy? If they shad swapped Josh for Fessy on IV...they are the best all around team.  

This is going to be awesome.  I hope it lasts a long time.

If they are going to eliminate 8 different people, they must feel the need to get those 8 some screen time before they get sent home. 

Not saying it is the best choice, but it does make some sense to me with this format and the amount of throwbacks they added. 

My main complaint is that the Cara/Laurel/Paulie drama fucking sucks balls, they should leave that shit on the all stars Challenge lite. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Wtf was up with the editing, we had to go back to both YouTubeTV versions of episode 1 to make sure we didn't miss anything. 

As hot as tall crazy sexy crazy Laurel is, I'm ready for Cara to get a W against her. 

On 8/15/2024 at 3:18 AM, Derka said:

CTs haircut makes him look like a fat turd. not a good look.

He looks like a future bro version of AJ soprano

Edited by BurgleBro

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Which part(s) are you referring to? I didn't notice anything real weird on the 7:00 DTV airing. 

For us anyways tonight's episode began with the voting already decided and episode 1 ended with them deciding nothing. 

Was weird

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

That episode should satisfy even the most jaded here who have constantly complained about excess drama, house politics and the absence of physical challenges and eliminations. 

Edited by TonyTexas

Interesting to me that the only team that seems to be thinking this might actually be a team game till the end is era 1, though the "twists" every season the last few years making games individual probably cause them to think that way.

Bummed to lose Kellyanne, Nurys, and Mark but overall it does feel like most of the weaker players that were there went home which might speed the game up a bit. Leroy is so beyond washed it's insane. 

• Like 1

Finally, in honor of the infamous "Shit They Should Have Shown" episode of the old-school days of The Challenge, what's one moment from your time on the show that you wish you had made the edit?
Paulie:
I'll be honest, I don't remember much. I suffered two concussions from the elimination.

Well, that's something I wish we saw!
Paulie:
Well, I mean, you saw it. You saw my head hit his head. I mean, we watch football games, right? Concussion is a movie. Will Smith was the actor. I lived the real life version of that. I mean, I remember pieces of stuff. My memory, for sure, has been coming back from a lot of the stuff. But it took about a full six weeks to recover. I had to stay in Vietnam for two weeks; I had to go get a CT scan. I had to be checked up on and all that stuff. But, yeah, it was serious. You guys just see the finished product, and then you see us on social media. You don't see the recovery time after these things. 

Probably the last true Hall Brawl we'll see, they'll have to go back to using blocker pads & shit. 

26 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Probably the last true Hall Brawl we'll see, they'll have to go back to using blocker pads & shit. 

Weak ass Paulie. How does he remember the movie and actor in Concussion if he really has a concussion. Hmmm Lol

I honestly thought he was going to put up a little resistance. But those legs of Theo gave him way too much leverage and power. I haven't yelled "OoooOooooOoo shit!" In a while for these eliminations. That was rowdy.

Still hate the new layout and rules for Balls In.  Old school way the ring is bigger and there is no inner ring. 

Posted (edited)

been waiting for an episode like that one. watching paulie get absolutely trucked was so satisfying, especially knowing how much he sees himself as some challenge badass. 

oh and hey look, it’s aneesa talking about how she deserves to be a champion and how unfair it is that she’s going into elimination.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91ol5rk5ut7a4tcqanwp

Edited by Derka
  • Like 2

It's been a while since he's been on so it's possible my memory is playing tricks on me, but I actually thought Paulie has shown to be a pretty impressive competitor. That said, he's a small dude and certain Challenges he just isn't gonna be able to hang and we certainly saw that Wednesday. 

Didn't Theo go blind in an eye or something? 

Promising season. Should be fun.

Competitor, yes.  Impressive, rarely.  He has a humongous chip on his shoulder which gives him an edge in some things, but physically, he has been very mid in a lot of challenges.  I don't remember which season it was, but there was a daily that was over water where he fucked himself up and gassed out trying to climb a rope that most of the girls were able to get up.

The only time he looked impressive was War of the Worlds 2 when him and Cara managed to hold an alliance together the whole season and neither had to go in once I believe.  They made it to the final with their shitty alliance where he, predictably, gassed out and cost his team the whole thing.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

It's been a while since he's been on so it's possible my memory is playing tricks on me, but I actually thought Paulie has shown to be a pretty impressive competitor. That said, he's a small dude and certain Challenges he just isn't gonna be able to hang and we certainly saw that Wednesday. 

Didn't Theo go blind in an eye or something? 

Promising season. Should be fun.

iirc Theo lost an eye because of a champagne cork mishap. 

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

iirc Theo lost an eye because of a champagne cork mishap. 

he was at some dumbass event that young people are into these days where they had like 500 different love island type kids in ibiza or something all popping champagne bottles at one time. not sure if it was his bottle or someone else’s, but yeah, he got corked in the eye and lost his vision, had to have surgeries and stuff, and was out of commission for awhile. i’m glad to see him back, because he’s got potential to be a physical beast on this show.

aneesa; aneesa, aneesa, aneesa. HOW do you keep coming back every single season with the same song and dance? you spend all offseason eating pasta, drinking wine, and *not* exercising, then you come in as the obvious weak link, get thrown in early, and you whine about how you deserve better. you also keep repeating that you deserve to be a champion, that you’ve been “so close so many times” (🙄), and that you have all the makings of a champion. yeah, a champion competitive eater. stop blaming everyone else for the fact that you refuse to exercise or take this game seriously. christ.

• Like 1

Cory is such a fool. He should have thrown Jordan in because Jordan manages to win at a pretty high rate. That Devin-Tori-Jordan alliance is going to throw Cory and Tony in the first chance they get. 

• Like 2

Katie you had one job (that we all knew you would fail at) and that was to send Fatneesa home.

CT still my boy. Especially if he is gonna vote Fattie(no not himself lol) in every time.

Leroy man jfc.