Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

This thread is pretty amazing:

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/confirmed-schloss-to-texas/113806552/

Is one of you Big Bopper?

Yeah, i was browsing through that thread earlier. That fucker threw the gauntlet down damn near a week ago, and has been keeping receipts. The last few pages are cracking me up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, OU Sucks said:

aggy fans seem to be taking this well. This is the classy bunch we're told to admire and aspire to be like:

This is what happens when delusion meets reality and you’ve put all your hopes, dreams and self worth into a middling D1 sports department.

• immamac changed the title to Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

There's got a meme in here somewhere that has the Aggie catcher as their AD and his mitt is the contract extension they want to offer Schlossnagle as the UTenn baserunner.  Who manages to escape the Aggie germs and touches home plate which is UT-Austin.  

The Aggies are really not gonna like what happens this November.  But backwards gonna backward.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

This might be the most egregiously insulting thing that’s been done to a rival sports team that I can remember. Holy fuck it’s beautiful.

And we were all present to enjoy this slice of pie.  All pie is good pie.  Took a little tour thru texags forum, those people are delusional.  CDC and Bevo dropped our pants and put the biggest tea bag right square on that aggy head.  Happy Days.

• Hook 'Em 1