Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

37 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

People have to remember, that Schloss’ contract money is not just buying him…… it should hopefully buy us a new team in all the players that transfer in

First one is already on the books....

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2024/6/25/24186064/eli-trop-transfer-texas-longhorns-baseball-jim-schlossnagle

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

I don’t think we can overlook Trev Alberts and the part he played in all of this…with his ability to piss off everyone around him.

Overlook? Hell surly should send the man an edible arrangement as a thank you / fuck you joke 

I'll throw in on it right now

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Schloss flipped that horrible team to the CWS in year 1 at aggy. 

What are you saying?  I assume since we’re talking roster you are saying he flipped the roster in year 1.  He had some transfers, used some freshmen, but there were a number of holdovers.  I’m not sure their turnover was  so different than many other teams these days.

15 minutes ago, NoName said:

Someone needs to call in a wellness check on this guy

Marine Life Reaction GIF by pikaole

It's so beautiful.  Sometimes I think we as a fan base deserve being called arrogant.  Then CDC does this and I realize we aren't arrogant, we're just better.  Couldn't dial up a better script.

After years of futility, they have almost seized success and we upstage them both on that day and the next.  It sucks being little brother, doesn't it?

Can't wait until our coach says, "yes, they offered me a ton of money and I almost won the championship but have you seen BCS?"

Edited by Acropora
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

You guys laugh now.  Just wait til you need directions leaving their shithole stadium.  He who laughs last…

is probably laughing at aggy.  
Or Ice Cream that will kill you, or basic sausage wraps as BBQ, or domestic light beer, or husky girls that give unethusiastic hand jobs while planning to crank our 4 kids vía vanilla sex and live in Cypress TX.

(last one hit close to home but I gtfo when I was 17)

2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Or Ice Cream that will kill you, or basic sausage wraps as BBQ, or domestic light beer, or husky girls that give unethusiastic hand jobs while planning to crank our 4 kids vía vanilla sex and live in Cypress TX.

(last one hit close to home but I gtfo when I was 17)

Have you been partaking of the edible arrangements?