Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Or Ice Cream that will kill you, or basic sausage wraps as BBQ, or domestic light beer, or husky girls that give unethusiastic hand jobs while planning to crank our 4 kids vía vanilla sex and live in Cypress TX.

(last one hit close to home but I gtfo when I was 17)

So that’s how it is in their family

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, WBT said:

Guess aggy and their schtick about jimbo's buyout coming from university funds and not donors are learning that cash is fungible after all

image.png.6e6e1cd281f3f9a21c514c6f1be8d7ac.png

Hey aggy, before you start kicking our teeth in next year you’re going to need some things first…like some guys willing to coach baseball and guys willing to play baseball in that god forbidden wasteland populated with delusional moronic cultists. Good luck with that - not really.

2 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Hey aggy, before you start kicking our teeth in next year you’re going to need some things first…like some guys willing to coach baseball and guys willing to play baseball in that god forbidden wasteland populated with delusional moronic cultists. Good luck with that - not really.

forget it he's rolling gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Ah yes, the fans who were absolutely certain we wouldn't get Schloss and our fans were delusional for even thinking it, now say something was off with their dugout and it seemed like Schloss was indifferent to winning or losing the CWS.

Michael Buble Bubly Water GIF by bubly

They never lose. Tenn didn’t win, Schloss threw the game, it’s a variation on they ran out of time.

What they completely fail to understand is the only people who want to be there are aggies. Most of their coaches are not aggies. It’s usually a cemetery school but hubris for most make them think it’s a stepping stone school. For Schloss it was. As sure they were he was staying and as sure as they are now that he threw the game, it’s really simple, he won there and that opened up more possibility so he took it like any reasonable professional would. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, westexhorn said:

image.thumb.png.151e3e734bb690adf9b8a059f82a364a.png

We get our own fans yelling at our players over the dugout. I don’t what kind of place this is but I thought there was some Aggie loyalty around here. I’ve got a dude holding up a frickin’ newspaper on one of the dance teams over on the other side.

https://www.on3.com/college/texas-am-aggies/news/watch-jim-schlossnagle-hammers-aggie-fans-over-disloyal-behavior/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1