Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

1 hour ago, cmontexas said:

Remember when famous surly posters used to call CDC crystal?

Pretty sure I started that.  It was a lot of fun but no longer has a place unless another FB coaching search is needed.

1 hour ago, NoName said:

So Albert fucked up, ran him off then fucked up the re recruitment to keep him? Lol

Remember like 500 times this year when people showed up to blame NIL and not how Pierce handled the roster and allocations? Super weird. That shit seems to have faded for some reason. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

Man, the Aggies were having a lovely start to Summer.  Now their entire universe is gonna come crashing down between yesterday and the Winter Solstice.  You almost hate to see it, but then you remember---they're Aggies.

aggy is plural for all that is aggy. aggy is always going to aggy up the aggy situation.

Hook’em!!!

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

"Is this not a breach of contract for a head coach in the middle of THE most important series in program history?" 🤣 🤣  What a treasure trove of aggy sadness today has provided.

Attention whore who is knowing exactly what ahe doing recording that video like that

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Pretty sure I started that.  It was a lot of fun but no longer has a place unless another FB coaching search is needed.

Remember like 500 times this year when people showed up to blame NIL and not how Pierce handled the roster and allocations? Super weird. That shit seems to have faded for some reason. 

You know NIL. I know what people in that industry say. He’s here because he doesn’t like aggy. Period. Full stop. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

This roster will start to take shape quickly once the dominoes of who Schloss is bringing with him start to drop. If he does bring LaViolette and Sorrell the outfield will get crowded and guys like Farmer etc.. will hit the portal and could even put someone like Gasparino in a position where he has to make a decision.

19 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I can't stop laughing.  I mean, this is the funniest play I can recall in Texas sports history.

-- we shit the bed in the regular season and especially the conference tournament

-- we get sent to the College Station regional as a 3 seed

-- we get summarily dismissed, so everyone figures Pierce will immediately get fired

-- crickets

-- super regionals and the CWS continue on, and most of us who aren't idiots figure out what's happening

-- it ends up A&M v UTenn, the two teams coached by arguably our top two targets "if we fire Pierce" (nudge nudge wink wink)

-- we wait until it's Game 3 winner take all and FIRE PIERCE THAT MORNING

-- A&M shits the bed but almost pulls it out

-- we hire their coach

Holy smokes, there is no longer any question anywhere who is big brother and who is little brother.  

Like I said, I can't stop laughing.  Life is good.  Dumbasses.

You may have taken our coach, but that doesn't mean shit until you beat us.  Y'all lost like bitches in College Station and we finished the season playing for all the marbles.  It's not like the NIL pool and salary kitty at A&M are coming in light, we'll take this one on the chin and be fine.  Enjoy your mercenary coach.  I'm still looking forward to beating your asses again the years to come.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 17
  • Fuck You 41
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 4