Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

8 minutes ago, chase25 said:

This roster will start to take shape quickly once the dominoes of who Schloss is bringing with him start to drop. If he does bring LaViolette and Sorrell the outfield will get crowded and guys like Farmer etc.. will hit the portal and could even put someone like Gasparino in a position where he has to make a decision.

Gasparino should stay and Schloss should feel the same way. He has too much potential and that would suck if he left. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Levi said:

Gasparino should stay and Schloss should feel the same way. He has too much potential and that would suck if he left. 

He should and I hope he does but I’m just saying in the event that Schloss does in fact bring some of these guys that are rumored to follow, that outfield is going to get crowded

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

There aren’t many times where you can bring your entire staff over from your old school and have it not be a bunch of comfort hires.

This is one of those times.

Yep. Vic’s first staff in Austin was like this. Brought them all over. Continuity in coaches makes a big difference at a new stop 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

You may have taken our coach, but that doesn't mean shit until you beat us.  Y'all lost like bitches in College Station and we finished the season playing for all the marbles.  It's not like the NIL pool and salary kitty at A&M are coming in light, we'll take this one on the chin and be fine.  Enjoy your mercenary coach.  I'm still looking forward to beating your asses again the years to come.

poooooooorrrrrr agggggggyyyyyy

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

20 minutes ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

You may have taken our coach, but that doesn't mean shit until you beat us.  Y'all lost like bitches in College Station and we finished the season playing for all the marbles.  It's not like the NIL pool and salary kitty at A&M are coming in light, we'll take this one on the chin and be fine.  Enjoy your mercenary coach.  I'm still looking forward to beating your asses again the years to come.

Texas Longhorns Hoops GIF by Basketball Madness

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

You may have taken our coach, but that doesn't mean shit until you beat us.

Well, your coach, his staff, some transfer players, probably some current players, probably some recruits...but I'll stop there.

Y'all lost like bitches in College Station and we finished the season playing for all the marbles losing the CWS, our coach, our staff, our players and our misguided sense that we were a better destination for coaches than Texas.

FIFY

we'll take this one on the chin and be fine

I'm sure you'll be taking it on other parts of your face as well.  And y'all are acting perfectly fine already.

I'm still looking forward to beating your asses again the years to come.

Congrats on being on the aggy baseball team!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Jesus we have people here arguing that our roster is comparable to theirs 

You’re  to close to the project boss. So you think all our guys are no good and their guys are the best. The truth is we need pitchers more than hitters. But let’s take all of them and sort it out. THE WINNING TRADITION OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS WILL NOT BE ENTRUSTED TO WEAK OR TIMID. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, chase25 said:

He should and I hope he does but I’m just saying in the event that Schloss does in fact bring some of these guys that are rumored to follow, that outfield is going to get crowded

Right but I would think he would shuffle guys around. A guy like Borba would sit the bench first while Jace or Gasparino try’s first. I’m just glad we are actually talking about where to put quality guys if spots get tight. 

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

You may have taken our coach, but that doesn't mean shit until you beat us.

Y'all lost like bitches…

Lulz. You know what doesn’t mean shit? A baseball program that’s never won. Yours.

aggys know plenty about losing like bitches. In everything. 😂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Wishbone said:

Aggy has still not realized they are not a destination school. 

That's what makes them so funny. The delusion.

5 hours ago, RGBIII said:

lol no. Are you stupid

Helo? Stupid? Are you new here or something? :)

1 hour ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

star trek sweartrek GIF

• Haha 7