Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

I don’t think it’s tight unless Beyleu comes back. Even still one of those guys can DH, probably Max in that scenario.

Max is coming back unless he wants to transfer. Unless I’m missing something and he’s draft eligible? I thought Flores and Thomas were the only draft eligible guys. 

1 hour ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

You may have taken our coach, but that doesn't mean shit until you beat us.  Y'all lost like bitches in College Station and we finished the season playing for all the marbles.  It's not like the NIL pool and salary kitty at A&M are coming in light, we'll take this one on the chin and be fine.  Enjoy your mercenary coach.  I'm still looking forward to beating your asses again the years to come.

That team that we lost like bitches to in College Station was pretty nice. I think we’ll take it.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

He’s the perfect coach to taunt people we don’t like,  but I’m not sure I would ever want him here.  Leach 2.0.  Ole Miss is a great place for him to maximize my enjoyment of college football.

Ole Miss is the Tech of the SEC. He can do his antics for fan entertainment without making the AD uncomfortable.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, chase25 said:

We really pillaged the entire A&M baseball program lol. Them boys got off the team bus after getting back from Omaha, high fived a bunch of A&M fans congratulating them, then all of them packed their shit for Texas. Not a single assistant stayed…

I don’t think A&M has had a more sobering reality check in their history, and that is saying something

The benefit of cognitive dissonance is that it doesn't matter what reality is....aggy can still deny it.  

I will say, it's hard to believe that the players will all come over but good on them if they do.  Part of maturation is realizing it's time to leave a cult and most employers will now know that aggy is basically like going to ACC to get extra credits before transferring to Texas. 

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

7 hours ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

You may have taken our coach, but that doesn't mean shit until you beat us.  Y'all lost like bitches in College Station and we finished the season playing for all the marbles.  It's not like the NIL pool and salary kitty at A&M are coming in light, we'll take this one on the chin and be fine.  Enjoy your mercenary coach.  I'm still looking forward to beating your asses again the years to come.

You should post more.

8 hours ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

Yes! I need more aggy over here. I love the delusion they bring. Yes aggy the multi decade dominance will continue. It’s not about the coach you hire it’s just aggy is never gonna miss a beat! We’re just trying to come close to the blue blood program aggy runs.

5 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Seriously. I don't think I can recall anything any rival did to another in any sport than what just happened.

Under the cloud of us about to join the conference -- with the red carpet rolled out in a way they never received -- that they left us for, to get out of our shadow. On the day of their championship game, we steal their thunder with the firing of Pierce.

"No worries," they think. "They'll talk about us after we win."

But then they lose, losing by just one run in a heartbreaking close game.

"No worries," they cope. "The program is doing great and heading in the right direction!"

And then, just like that, their coaching staff and best players are all heading to Austin.

It's so cruel, and no fan base deserves it more.

Ain’t it glorious? Just fuckin glorious 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rimbo said:

But then they lose by just one run in a heartbreaking close game. "No worries," they cope. "The program is doing great and heading in the right direction!" And then, just like that, their coaching staff and best players are all heading to Austin.

It's so cruel, and no fan base deserves it more.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

Be happy we don’t want…..checks notes……Mike Elko. That’s his name, right?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

You're being TCU football from two years ago. 

Go enjoy your championship series participant banner ceremony at Mediocre Ice Cream Park.  But next time you see Disch-Falk on tv, notice the 6 national championship banners behind left field.  

There is nothing noteworthy about Texas A&M except your weirdness.  Have you considered being a two-percenter?  It might make interacting with the rest of the world a little more pleasant, for them at least.

You may go now.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

I never thought I would say this, but I have caught myself having fleeting moments of sympathy for some of the aggy players after what they've gone through the last 36 hours.  But that sympathy is eclipsed a million times by the pure joy I get from thinking about how much pain, suffering and bitterness their dipshit goober fan base is going through.  Fuck those mother fuckers.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

The best finish by a big 3 aggy sports team in nearly a century, and it didn’t come until the coach was already committed to leave and come to Austin.

That fact would turn me into the joker if I was one of them.

Low key think CDC needs to get Schloss a security detail because at least these two Aggy are def gonna go full Joker and who knows what might happen 

IMG_2313.thumb.jpeg.b83cd73f5a16144e188393afb9233385.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, chase25 said:

We really pillaged the entire A&M baseball program lol. Them boys got off the team bus after getting back from Omaha, high fived a bunch of A&M fans congratulating them, washed their hands to get all the aggy goo off, then all of them packed their shit for Texas. Not a single assistant stayed…

I don’t think A&M has had a more sobering reality check in their history, and that is saying something

fify