Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

5 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Let me add that you played Florida twice in the College World Series and beat us twice.  For the sake of this argument, we will assume we “lost like bitches.”

But when I see your aggy post, I read this as an alumnus of a university who has won national championships in football, baseball and basketball (and tennis (m&w) and golf (m&w) and softball and swimming (m&w) and gymnastics and soccer and track (m&w).    47 UF National Championships in all so far.  

When I think of Aggie, I do not think of you “playing for all the marbles”, I think “Oh look - there goes aggy choking on yet another national championship opportunity.”    Florida has been in the CWS championship game and lost three times.   My reaction to that was always disappointment, and not that we deserved a cookie for being there and losing, or that I should be happy because the worthless mutts from Georgia were sitting at home, having lost their regional. 

Maybe that is why aggy always loses - you always fully achieve your goals before you get to a championship game. 

Exactly. 

aggy culture IS the problem. 

It all begins and, ultimately, ends right there.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

lol.  of course not.  he's going to say "I enjoyed my time at A&M.  I think we accomplished a lot.  I'm excited to be here now.  I look forward to blah blah blah."

why?

what's the upside of him throwing them that bone? this isn't him leaving A&M to go back to TCU or to go to say Northwestern who will never play A&M.

13 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

On TexAgs Radio...

Brauny is really butthurt... some of the staff leaving attended his wedding 😋

Guess he's gonna burn some wedding pics?🔥

Watched some of this on YouTube and dude is holding back angry tears. 

Aggies are living the FAFO phase right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, Tex-19 said:

Lol why would Schloss tell anyone ahead of time that he's going to air grievances about ATM at his press conference? Seems like a load of crap

Exactly.

And driving to the press conference to prevent it?  This is a pathetic attempt to save face, and it reads like it was written by a 14-year-old.

2 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Lol why would Schloss tell anyone ahead of time that he's going to air grievances about ATM at his press conference? Seems like a load of crap

It's funny how 24 hours ago, aggy was absolutely sure Schloss was staying.  And now, they supposedly know everything about how the deal went down, when it went down, and what's going to happen at the press conference.

4 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

What time is the press conference?

11am on TexasSports.com

ill drop in a link once it's live or there is one that is shared

edit: here is the press conference link, goes live in 40 min at 1030, starts at 11a

https://texassports.com/watch/?Live=747&type=Live

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, NoName said:

why?

what's the upside of him throwing them that bone? this isn't him leaving A&M to go back to TCU or to go to say Northwestern who will never play A&M.

because he's a professional and that's what professionals have done the last 10,000 of these press conferences.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

You may have taken our coach, but that doesn't mean shit until you beat us.  Y'all lost like bitches in College Station and we finished the season playing for all the marbles.  It's not like the NIL pool and salary kitty at A&M are coming in light, we'll take this one on the chin and be fine.  Enjoy your mercenary coach.  I'm still looking forward to beating your asses again the years to come.

image.jpeg

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

It's not "dastardly."  It's just bully behavior.

It's the behavior of the neighborhood bully when he sees the little weird kid in the neighborhood rolling around on a new bike.  The little weird kid is all proud of his new bike and is letting everyone know that it's the best and that he's going to win every bike race from now til forever.  What's the bully going to do?  He's going to shove the little weird kid down into the mud and take that bike.

Hey aggy, why weren't you pissed when he did the same thing to TCU?

ohthatwasdifferent.gif

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

It's not "dastardly."  It's just bully behavior.

It's the behavior of the neighborhood bully when he sees the little weird kid in the neighborhood rolling around on a new bike.  The little weird kid is all proud of his new bike and is letting everyone know that it's the best and that he's going to win every bike race from now til forever.  What's the bully going to do?  He's going to shove the little weird kid down into the mud and take that bike.

And that's why aggy left for the SEC and why they're talking Big 10 now.  They're getting bullied, and have been the victim of bullying for a century-and-a half.  It's like they moved to a new school to escape the bullying, only to have the bully move into their school the next year.  And so now they're faced with the prospect of endless nuggies from now until the end of time.

And you would feel bad for the bullying victim, except . . . well, they kind of deserve it.

There's the theory of pre-karma.  Actually, I don't know if there's such a thing as "pre-karma" at all.  I'm not a scholar of Hinduism.  But there should be.  Essentially, the Universe knows that were aggy ever to win anything of substance, that they would be such insufferable assholes that karma could never fully account for their fuckery sufficient to bring the Universe back into balance.  So to prevent that, the Universe doles out pre-karmic retribution, both to punish on a preemptive basis, but also to prevent aggy from winning and becoming the infinite assholes that would bring about unresolvable karmic imbalance.

I think that's how it works.

But I don't know.  Am I a guru?  No.

But maybe.

I don't think it's pre karma, it's just karma. For the 1980s, part of the 90s and genuinely being dishonest people, hiding behind a cloak of fake kindness and a shield that reads aggies never lie, steal or cheat. They straight up are dishonest with themselves and dishonest with everyone around them and have been like this forever. 

Go to CS before a game, they're nice, you can tell they're holding back what they want to say and after the game, when they have lost. Pure trash. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

https://texags.com/forums/8/topics/3471096

The AD has been aware of what was going down at the latest, the Georgia series and possibly weeks or months earlier. My personal preference would have been to have fired Schloss on the spot...that's how it is done in the real world. But I know in college sports things are done differently and they chose to ride it out.
At a minimum, the AD needed to form a list of replacement possibilities and even made courtesy calls....which would provide him the avenue to execute quickly when/if Schloss moved on his plan. This was personal by Schloss and designed to hurt the AD and the university in a big way.
The gloves need to come off.

so is this fucking dumb ass suggesting that aggy should have "made courtesy calls" to programs about hiring their coach away from them during the season because he thinks that the trevster know what Del was up to......because I can imagine that would get a whole lot of "fuck off trev" responses and then immediate reports to the media that aggy is firing their coach

or is this fucking dumb ass saying that the trevster should have been calling around to agents and looking to put out feelers to hire a coach......during the season.....you know the same thing they are all upset with Texas and Del for (supposedly) doing

either way what a fucking idiot with an idiotic opinion and suggestion that seems like a great way to make sure your program is fucked and loses their coach and definitely does not sniff the CWS

• Like 1