Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

Imagine if Texas wins the very next College World Series...

With Schloss...

And like 4/9 of our lineup guys from this year's losing aggy team...

And it would be the talk of the entire Omaha run, in every game, even the ones we're not playing in...

Imagine how that would look to every high school athlete in Texas, in every sport...

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 4

38 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Does CDC have a background in espionage lol? Seen multiple reports of him conducting covert ops like he’s in Islamabad trying to recruit assets. Using unsuspected cars, meeting in discrete locations to avoid crowds, hiding in plain sight to drive the asset back to HQ in Austin. Sending private jets to Omaha, only to have them turn around and fly back to Austin halfway through the trip. Guy’s a master at hiding his trail. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Balcones said:

Never really looked at all 16 SEC schools down a list.  Only Kentucky, Arkansas, Auburn, Alabama and Aggy haven't won a CWS title.  Damn.

Kentucky just had their best year ever with their first trip to Omaha.  It's a stacked baseball conference that's for sure.

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

LSU has zero issues cutting a big check 

But that was different when it comes to loyalty.  Like it was different when aggy stole Schloss from TCU three years ago.

They can poach anybody they want, but if anyone ever leaves them, they're a fucking piece of shit traitor forever.

Aggy is an unhealthy relationship that might kill you if you try to leave it.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, gofuckyourself said:

I need this on a shirt.

And CDC for governor /noCR

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

From the comments...

Little….. Brother…… clap, clap, clap….. Little….. Brother…..

Listen guys, you don't mess with a classic. 

Obviously the chant/shirt that needs to be made is POOOOOOOOR AGGGGGGGGY

• Hook 'Em 3

Thank you @12thMan from the bottom of my heart for everything y’all did for us throughout the year, if you ain’t in the portal your missing out if you want to be apart of the best university in the nation. What starts there changes the world, people go there to be gooder! Let’s go get it done next year in Austin! Ok cool, Hook’em

— Jace LaViolette (@JaceLaViolette2) June 25, 2024

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, utee94 said:

But only for players at schools with a coaching change, right? So we'll be able to get players from A&M, and then any school that's in the string of dominoes after the ags hire their new coach?  If so, who are they likely to hire, and which players at that school would we want?

A&M's roster is going to be fucked for at least 1 year. but with what they can hire probably 2-3 minimum assuming their new coach can ball.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'd like to keep Gasparino and Belyeu on the roster. And Dee Kennedy seems solid in the field, but could be better at the plate. I also like both Duplantier kids (but since Dre is going to be a Senior, not sure if he'd come back), Flores, Galvan, and of course JT (but everything I have heard is that he's gone even before Pierce was canned). Not saying any of these should be guaranteed starters, just seem solid and worth keeping around. 

For arms, I can see Grubbs coming back, but anyone else I'd want back is a Junior. Anyone else who is an underclassman and didn't get much time so I trust the new staff to evaluate. 

The rest of the roster, if you can earn a spot, great, if not, thanks for your service. 

• Hook 'Em 1