Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

13 minutes ago, troph said:

I can't stop smiling. I literally cannot describe how perfect this has been. It's fucking amazing.

hiding out in his wife's car in a cemetery in Snook, Texas ... clandestine and shit. needs to be a scene in a redux of the best little whorehouse in Texas. fucking stupid aggies, championships are for Longhorns.

How often does CDC get to do some secret agent type of shit as the big boss lol?

• Drool 1

29 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Good job, @Wulaw Horn:

image.thumb.png.66bf76c898a09615e407f81bf40774cf.png

It's great to know your posts are being read! 

And while you're reading, aggy.....

SCOREBOARD!

FUCK YOU, aggy!  

FUCK all your little silly fake-military-school (you're just another ROTC) imaginary dogmas, FUCK your fans, you , FUCK your ripoff of Japanese Obon, FUCK your entire creation!!

Did you read all that?

CAN you read all that?

Are your coloring books and crayons all used-up already?

Now go post it in texags like good little Hopeless Minions that have no source of happiness other than to define their lives with, than waking up each morning to "hate Texas" -- so that little Billy DUMBSHIT FAT FUCK Liucci can go delete it BEFORE IT HURTS YOUR FEELINGS!

/rant - Needed to be done, since they claim to read!  Lulz

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Sent this to some Aggy coworkers. They asked me what all those things on the shelves in the background are. They'd never seen anything like em before.

can't tell if serious but that's awesome. trophies you bumfucks, you know, you get one when you finish first at the end of the year.

39 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Schlossnagel's ranch is in Snook.

I love how they've fired up the "There's no loyalty in college sports anymore" trope, referring to both the players and the coaches. As if there ever was with coaches. But for the players, lol, they bitch and moan about NIL, as if NIL wasn't a big component of their potential draw. But as usual, they miss the big point; They're right, that it isn't loyalty to a school. But there sure as shit can be loyalty to a fucking coach. Like Schloss. Lets see how many of those players follow him to Texas, becuase they know he can develop them into draft picks. That's the loyalty, and that's what you fucking pay for in a coach when you're an AD who doesn't have his head up his ass while he counts the loose change in his pockets. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Imagine if Texas wins the very next College World Series...

With Schloss...

And like 4/9 of our lineup guys from this year's losing aggy team...

And it would be the talk of the entire Omaha run, in every game, even the ones we're not playing in...

Imagine how that would look to every high school athlete in Texas, in every sport...

advantage aggy

28 minutes ago, hornian said:

I'd like to keep Gasparino and Belyeu on the roster. And Dee Kennedy seems solid in the field, but could be better at the plate. I also like both Duplantier kids (but since Dre is going to be a Senior, not sure if he'd come back), Flores, Galvan, and of course JT (but everything I have heard is that he's gone even before Pierce was canned). Not saying any of these should be guaranteed starters, just seem solid and worth keeping around. 

For arms, I can see Grubbs coming back, but anyone else I'd want back is a Junior. Anyone else who is an underclassman and didn't get much time so I trust the new staff to evaluate. 

The rest of the roster, if you can earn a spot, great, if not, thanks for your service. 

If we lost JT, what are the odds the 1B that transferred from Texas to Tech comes back?  IIRC he bailed for playing time.  Kid rakes from what i recall.

34 minutes ago, NoName said:

them calling him SchLOSS after he had the best season in program history by wins and the best finish in the entire history of their program (runner up) is so fucking dumb

They are now shit-talking the coach who led them to six of the eight all-time wins their school has in Omaha.

Just for reference, we have 88.

• Hook 'Em 5

18 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I hope schloss takes the Low road and starts talking about how horrific it was to live in aggyland and how nuts and weird the fanbase was right before we play them next year. 

I think this is probably what hurts most for the Aggies. They can delude themselves that Texas A&M is some magical place, but yet again, they have been reminded that outsiders don't think the same. You have a coach who could have stayed there and been beloved, and even willing to suffer the hate for choosing their hated rival, LOL!

Texas Radio for your enjoyment. Billy Lucci knew everything all along, controlled the whole situation, blah, blah, blah. 

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

I think this is probably what hurts most for the Aggies. They can delude themselves that Texas A&M is some magical place, but yet again, they have been reminded that outsiders don't think the same. You have a coach who could have stayed there and been beloved, and even willing to suffer the hate for choosing their hated rival, LOL!

Texas Radio for your enjoyment. Billy Lucci knew everything all along, controlled the whole situation, blah, blah, blah. 

The butthurt from around the 1:20:00 mark through next few minutes is worth the listen alone.   These Aggy tears are just what the Dr. ordered to get us to football season.  Just incredible.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Imagine if Texas wins the very next College World Series...

With Schloss...

And like 4/9 of our lineup guys from this year's losing aggy team...

And it would be the talk of the entire Omaha run, in every game, even the ones we're not playing in...

Imagine how that would look to every high school athlete in Texas, in every sport...

18 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

advantage aggy

GOOD

• Haha 1