Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

30 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

@RGBIII this has to be a relative, right?

I think the guy is fine. He’s going to have his own POV but he’s fine defending it, even we’re all laughing. He’s not just on here flaming and trolling, as of now. 

Dont dox him bro...he is a super secretive human. I doubt we will ever know who the true RGBIII even is

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, orangebird said:

The only thing that would make this even funnier is if aggy were to hire David Pierce to succeed Schlossnagle.

Go on aggy, do it!  He's been to a CWS, and I bet he would work fairly cheap, so you guys could continue paying off that ridiculous Jimbo contract.

It could get funnier if they went after him hard and he turned them down.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

I keep reading about how aggy already has $80M raised for the new GRATEST MOST BESTEST BALLPERK IN THE CUNTRY, and all I can think of is this:

1520063701712?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=i3uU

I wonder how many of those pledges have bailed so far?

Ole Trav is probably like “what $80m?”

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I keep reading about how aggy already has $80M raised for the new GRATEST MOST BESTEST BALLPERK IN THE CUNTRY, and all I can think of is this:

1520063701712?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=i3uU

I wonder how many of those pledges have bailed so far?

That misspelling of country is nasty lol 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

Is Bevo there Lobo? I am really interested to see if Bevo and Schloss have a natural bond and if Schloss willingly reaches out. Bevo is a huge part of our University and football program so if he has an instant affinity for Schloss I think that will speak volumes to our recruits. If you could, please take and post video of their initial encounter. Any still shots of Schloss petting bevo would also be appreciated - would prefer if taken from side so I can see as much as possible of both their faces.

day ride GIF

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

Is Bevo there Lobo? I am really interested to see if Bevo and Schloss have a natural bond and if Schloss willingly reaches out. Bevo is a huge part of our University and football program so if he has an instant affinity for Schloss I think that will speak volumes to our recruits. If you could, please take and post video of their initial encounter. Any still shots of Schloss petting bevo would also be appreciated - would prefer if taken from side so I can see as much as possible of both their faces.

Apparently he’s vegan.  The steer and the coach.  

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

59 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

What was unprofessional about anything that was done? Texas doesn’t dictate their course of actions around aggy schedules. That doesn’t make any sense.

When your view is that everything wrong with this world is "because of them evil tsips and that sonofabitch Snakey!" then it makes perfect sense.

Poo raggy indeed.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Darth Tron said:

I was in a hurry, so maybe not the best I could have done, but here it is.

Hitler rant for your amusement.

https://www.captiongenerator.com/v/2301712/looch-reacts-to-schloss-news

This is great. Are you able to download the video? If so it's very easy to upload here. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

Mostly here to lurk.  Real talk from an A&M fan.  No beating around the bush, this was getting our heart ripped out of our chest.  It sucks.  Looking at the way the press conference was handled and the timing of the Pierce firing and rumor literally as our team is playing for it all, I'm not sure how y'all can spin that as anything other than, at minimum, could have been handled better and more professionally, but hey, at least y'all got to own the aggys and drink our tears.

Looking ahead, the cupboard is probably going to be bare next year.  That said, we have money, we NIL resources, and we GAF about college athletics.  We'll be back in Omaha within the decade if not sooner, given how the new rules will make it easier to quickly buy our own mercenaries.

And zooming out, if your squad next year is 100% of our coaches and 40% of our players wearing burnt orange instead of maroon, I don't see how that's good for the long term health of college sports.  That's much bigger than an A&M/UT issue.  

I don't know how to tell you this, but "you're" players were already a bunch of mercs in aggy uniforms.  The imaginary high ground from which you ponder the doom of the college baseball landscape because of anything Texas did to lure you coaches and players to The Forty Acres is just that, imaginary.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Valtay Corporation said:

Mostly here to lurk.  Real talk from an A&M fan.  No beating around the bush, this was getting our heart ripped out of our chest.  It sucks.  Looking at the way the press conference was handled and the timing of the Pierce firing and rumor literally as our team is playing for it all, I'm not sure how y'all can spin that as anything other than, at minimum, could have been handled better and more professionally, but hey, at least y'all got to own the aggys and drink our tears.

Looking ahead, the cupboard is probably going to be bare next year.  That said, we have money, we NIL resources, and we GAF about college athletics.  We'll be back in Omaha within the decade if not sooner, given how the new rules will make it easier to quickly buy our own mercenaries.

And zooming out, if your squad next year is 100% of our coaches and 40% of our players wearing burnt orange instead of maroon, I don't see how that's good for the long term health of college sports.  That's much bigger than an A&M/UT issue.  But buying out most of your rivals makes caring about connections that the players have to their universities much more tenuous, and now we're absolutely watching a minor league with no salary cap or rules.  Why watch watch the minor leagues when someone can watch the pros instead?

Nobody cares what you think. Go be an Aggy somewhere else, you little bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Skipper said:

The butthurt from around the 1:20:00 mark through next few minutes is worth the listen alone.   These Aggy tears are just what the Dr. ordered to get us to football season.  Just incredible.

You are not kidding about that time stamp. My goodness. Brauninger looks and speaks like the fat kid who just had his ice cream stolen by a bully. It's amazing. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wishbone said:

Watching Finebaum today. Pure Gold! Also, I’m pretty sure I heard at least 1 surlyite call in. The guy that just called in that is one of their most prominent callers who goes by “Legend” (an Alabama rube for those unfamiliar) just went on a mini rant ripping aggy as “Texas’ little brother that has never done anything and who the hell do they think they are?” He asks Pawwwl “would you leave Auburn to take a job at Alabama? Of course you would! Would you leave Texas A&M to go to Texas? He’ll yes you would! Who wouldn’t want to leave the ugly little stepbrother to go to the alpha? “ there was a lot more than that I’m still watching and now there are callers seconding Legend’s takes. It’s glorious! And these aren’t Texas fans.. This show will repeat at 10:00 this evening for anyone interested. I highly recommend watching. A good bit of today’s content is understandably about the Schloss. Looch just got called out by an aggy dad! Lol, aggy getting bashed right now! 

CDC and Schloss may have destroyed more than their baseball team, lol.

I heard that.  I also see a few "sulyite" sounding types setting the record straight on Finebaum's Twitter post promoting Looch's appearance.

• Hook 'Em 1