Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

25 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Oh be quiet, you guys were lucky to be there and the college baseball gods owed us after 2004.

2004 was about as disappointed as I have ever been.  Jason Fucking Windsor made my daughter cry.

I am still convinced that was Augie's best team.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Oh be quiet, you guys were lucky to be there and the college baseball gods owed us after 2004.

I don’t know about all that, but it was clear at the time that you were a better top to bottom team - and winning two from you was going to require some really weird shit to happen.

I prayed for a player’s mom to make a batch of salmonella potato salad for the horns…. but is there an actual God? Apparently not.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

2004 was about as disappointed as I have ever been.  Jason Fucking Windsor made my daughter cry.

I am still convinced that was the best team we've had.

Gus had a  couple of single digit loss teams that dod not close the deal. Those teams back then were stacked.

• Hook 'Em 2

One interesting thing that I heard just listening to Schloss press conference is that he let some of the A&M players know in advance when they returned from Omaha he had a decision to make in regards to the Texas job. I'll assume that he told the ones he definitely wants to bring to Austin. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1

This thread is fast. Any word on Jace LaViolette or Gavin Grahovac and where they will land?

This thread is fast. Any word on Jace LaViolette or Gavin Grahovac and where they will land?

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Any updates on all these aggie lawyers putting together rock solid cases to sue the pants off UT and Schloss for unsportsmanlike conduct?

I need more misery to scroll through

Fellow law dogs - I have been researching quantum studies to see what damages are awarded if you harsh someone’s mellow - but I’m coming up short. Any assistance would be appreciated.

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, markstanco said:

It only seems fast if you're doing everything in quadruplicate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UTexasFight said:

19 years ago.

let’s not let it get to 20.

IMG_1150.jpeg

IMG_1151.jpeg

now, I know we only teach maf to enjuneers and bidness majurs,  but considering that this season IS over, and we DIDNT win....

and its 2024. 

by direct definition, next year is 2025.... its already been marked as "20 years"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

31 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

2004 was to your daughter what 1989 was to me (as an ~8 yo).

fuck CBS 

aggy bitching about coming so close that one time. Cry me a fucking river.  2nd places since I've been paying attention...and there are more.  Those rubes have no idea what heartbreak is. 

84, 85 , 89, 2004, 2009

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Lulz at O'Connor.  Godwin would be perfect for aggy.  He could even bring this guy and make him a Yell Leader:

Getting O’Connor would be nice but I doubt he’s going to leave. With the remaining 3 I bet Vaughan would be their best choice. lol if they end up with Heefner. 

16 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

RF Sorrell

CF LaViolette

3B Grahovic

LF Belyeu

2B Kent

1B Kimble

DH Gasparino

C Galvan

SS Kilen or Ranier or Gillen or Farr

Gasparino is playing 1B before Kimble. 

Edited by Levi

The relationships with assistants is what you want to bank on with these A&M guys. It’s understandable a few might have hard feelings towards Schloss but Earley/Cain/Weiner is who they work with the most. And in Earley and Cain’s case they recruited a lot of them.

Schlossnagle will get hands on with portal recruitments and certain HS recruitments but Cain will do most of the heavy lifting.

• Hook 'Em 1