Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Lulz at O'Connor.  Godwin would be perfect for aggy.  He could even bring this guy and make him a Yell Leader:

Godwin is an ECU alum who will be a god in Greenville if he finally gets then to the CWS for the first time. So good luck with that.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Jiggy-Z said:

aggy bitching about coming so close that one time. Cry me a fucking river.  2nd places since I've been paying attention...and there are more.  Those rubes have no idea what heartbreak is. 

84, 85 , 89, 2004, 2009

04 and 09 were my first two trips to Omaha

8 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Let's talk about pitching. Do we want to poach any aggy pitchers? Can our new staff help develop what we already have? I'm sure we'll be working the portal and recruiting like a mofo but just curious. 

We may want to poach some, but it sounds like they have all banded together with the "Fuck Schloss, we're not going anywhere" mindset. Several of them have made social media posts to that tune. 

Just now, TexasPride10 said:

We may want to poach some, but it sounds like they have all banded together with the "Fuck Schloss, we're not going anywhere" mindset. Several of them have made social media posts to that tune. 

Need to target Zach Root (ECU) pretty hard.  Was set to be the ace there next year and a possible first round pick 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

I read yesterday he was on a visit to Auburn. Already visited LSU too. Might be tough to get our foot in the door there. He also has some injury concerns.

Should try, depending on if we can get any aggy pitchers.  Gotta try.

We still have 6 days until the portal closes, and really 8 since a player can enter on July 2 and the school has 48 hours to put the name in. 

6 minutes ago, kevwun said:

He’s a draft risk also.  Whoever gets him could very well end up losing him to the draft.

Yeah this is wrong. 2025 draft eligible

When is Jace LaViolette draft eligible for MLB?

LaViolette isn't eligible for the MLB draft until 2025, which would mark his third year of college and he'd be 21 years old.

College players must play at least three seasons unless they're 21 years old before the MLB draft, making LaViolette not eligible for 2024 because he's still 20.

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Should try, depending on if we can get any aggy pitchers.  Gotta try.

We still have 6 days until the portal closes, and really 8 since a player can enter on July 2 and the school has 48 hours to put the name in. 

We're so lucky that the portal timing lined up with our efforts to block aggy from winning their otherwise-inevitable championship!

20 minutes ago, MrX said:

My favorite part of the past few days—and the part I want to believe the most—is that because of the Jimbo contract, we head to the SEC with the Ags having a Triumverate of Trev fucking Alberts, Mike Elko, and Vacant Head Baseball Coach.  

Whatever. Everyone knows Aggy is a basketball school.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

I want to scream every time I encounter aggy spouting off about class to another fanbase. Because it ALWAYS comes with the implication, if not outright claim, that class is their guiding principle. And history proves this to be full of shit, just like their "aggies don't lie, cheat or steal" trope.

Ask any Tech fan about the "classy" aggie fanbase.  They have a massive problem with not being top dog and will tit and moan about it incessantly.  

3 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

If aggys never lie, cheat, or steal or tolerate those that do, why is discovery an issue?

One of their legal eagles over on Texags was saying that there are reasons they should not show the alleged screenshots is because they don't want anyone to know what evidence they have.  Discovery, how does it work?

• Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

14 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Can someone confirm that CDC used the term natty today? Because if so I will see to it that he not only doesn’t use that term in the future, he will apologize on Twitter for it. 

Natty - cringe term of the 2020’s. 

Yes he very much said it but to be fair there were ag reporters in the audience. If he does it again we do need to flog him.

20 hours ago, Rimbo said:

It's Alberts who makes the hire, too. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

This is the part where their psychotic fanbase will meddle big-time in the AD affairs. It is what they always do while claiming we have the fanbase that runs our AD. Poor Trev is an idiot, but he's also about to find out that John Sharp is going to make sure their fanbase gets their way. No matter how many fleamarkets they have to hold on their septic drain fields outside of Pyle to pay their electric bill.

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, immamac said:

Screenshot_20240627_094204_Voice.jpg

"I hope they fuck all those Austin homo that come up for the football game.  Straight chili dogs to the shirt."?????????

I got fat text thumbs as much as the next guy, but my point usually comes across saliently.  what the fuck does this even mean?  "Those Austin Homo", and then the chili dog shirts thing? 

What color is the sky on these people's home planet?  

I assume it's "fuck up the Austin homos" by shoving chili dogs on their shirts.

Oh no, you got us.  My shirt is dirty, I will never financially or emotionally recover from this.

I'd rather have had someone smash a chili dog onto my shirt than when I got punched in the back of the head the last time I stepped foot in that structural hazard zone of a stadium. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

"I hope they fuck all those Austin homo that come up for the football game.  Straight chili dogs to the shirt."?????????

I got fat text thumbs as much as the next guy, but my point usually comes across saliently.  what the fuck does this even mean?  "Those Austin Homo", and then the chili dog shirts thing? 

What color is the sky on these people's home planet?  

Yes. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

This is the part where their psychotic fanbase will meddle big-time in the AD affairs. It is what they always do while claiming we have the fanbase that runs our AD. Poor Trev is an idiot, but he's also about to find out that John Sharp is going to make sure their fanbase gets their way. No matter how many fleamarkets they have to hold on their septic drain fields outside of Pyle to pay their electric bill.

Sharp is the one telling him to cut costs I assume.

BWWWAHHAAAAA

Name me a poached coach that didn't at least attempt to bring part of their current coaching staff and players with them!  And if they are poached, then they are being paid "on the dime" of the current school.

Ags puffed their chests when they "stole" Jimbo.  When they "stole" Elko.  The list goes on.  The butthurt is strong here

image.png.d112d1fda4954b19861e82649a76f128.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1