Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

13 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

Who projects as our weekend starters?  Looking over the roster the lineup should be stacked and pitching depth looks really good, but I can’t tell who we can count on to start the most important games.

I think we start with Cody Howard on Fridays and go from there.

Edited by zlavydra
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

Does anyone know if there will be a series at home weekend of March 7-9? The website currently shows nothing for those days, but I’d be surprised if there was no OOC home series before SEC play starts up.

Trying to find a weekend to get to town and catch a basketball and baseball game.

3 hours ago, BRHorn said:

Does anyone know if there will be a series at home weekend of March 7-9? The website currently shows nothing for those days, but I’d be surprised if there was no OOC home series before SEC play starts up.

Trying to find a weekend to get to town and catch a basketball and baseball game.

The SEC schedule and the two tournaments have been released.  The complete schedule has not dropped yet.

• Drool 1

15 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I don't think I've ever 'bought' tickets before so I'm asking ...

I'll be looking for two for the LSU series, any tips here ?

SeatGeat is the official re-sale place for UT meaning that's where season ticket holders can easily post tickets for sale.

• Hook 'Em 1