Texas Baseball 2025 - Show Me A Schloss

petscii

2 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

aggy going to have to really money whip someone into taking over that shitshow they have created now, especially with it clear Schloss did not care for Alberts one bit.

With the graduations and portal announcements, new coach is gonna be like Coach Cal at Arkansas. “I met with the team; there is no team”

33 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

No matter how much they talk, no matter going to the SEC, no matter all the "oil money" they spend, no matter almost winning in Omaha...there is a deep seated insecurity at the heart of Texas A&M that will never go away. And they're letting it all out right now. 

This.

As I have always said: They hate us because they ain't us.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, petscii said:

As previously announced, beginning in 2025 SEC baseball teams will play a three-game series against two permanent opponents and eight rotating opponents for a total of 30 conference games. Standings will be kept in a single-division format, eliminating divisional standings.

https://www.secsports.com/news/2023/11/sec-announces-permanent-baseball-opponents-format

Thanks - My bad.  I misread an article.

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Need some of their arms to jump in the motherfucker. 

Gotta think if we don’t get any of their arms, we are a top spot for any other portal pitchers who want to be coached by Weiner. He’s legit 

Edited by Js1

these knuckleheads fail to realize with the portal and free agency of players, the moves have to be made lightening quick - for both sides - AND MORE IMPORTANTLY FOR THE PROGRAM THAT LOSES A COACH. It used to be you hired a guy and the other team hired a guy and it was sleepy off season. now if you don't hire him at the exact right time, the portal closes and you lose a year. the window is probably a few days at most a week or two from the absolute last day of the season (Sunday late evening), someone can check me on that, how much time does A&M have to make player moves before the portal closes? If Schloss doesn't move fast, A&M is left holding its dick..., well, wait, I guess that part doesn't matter.

• Haha 1

Just now, troph said:

these knuckleheads fail to realize with the portal and free agency of players, the moves have to be made lightening quick - for both sides - AND MORE IMPORTANTLY FOR THE PROGRAM THAT LOSES A COACH. It used to be you hired a guy and the other team hired a guy and it was sleepy off season. now if you don't hire him at the exact right time, the portal closes and you lose a year. the window is probably a few days at most a week or two from the absolute last day of the season (Sunday late evening), someone can check me on that, how much time does A&M have to make player moves before the portal closes? If Schloss doesn't move fast, A&M is left holding its dick..., well, wait, I guess that part doesn't matter.

Portal closes on 7/2, coaching change adds a month from date of change.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, troph said:

omg did you hear him insult Aggie Nation, he wants a great leader?? WHAT BETTER LEADERSHIP THE THE 12TH MAN, THIS IS BORDERLINE UNETHICAL THIS PRESS CONFERENCE> SUE FOR DEFAMATION AND LIABLE, SCHLOSSASS SHOULD BE INDICATED NOW!!!! LOW LIFE SIPS CAN"T SPEND A DAY WITHOUT INSULTING BIG DADDDY BROTHER TEXAS FIGHTIN GIGGING EM AGGIES> A GIANT IS AWAKENING. THE 12TH MAN WILL RISE AGAIN! WHOOP!! 

This is too believable to be parody. Have you been a closet ag all these years?

• Haha 1

It was very obvious to me that aggydom was counting on OB to carry the angry aggy torch and drop a question intended to “bomb” the PC and expose Schloss, CDC and Texas as lowlife scumbags with a conspiracy to kill aggys all but guaranteed natty. BZ was there as backup with his questions intended to further the mission but Schloss handled it well and their attempts fell short of their goal, as everything does with those clowns.

• Hook 'Em 5

44 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

OK now that the presser is over, is it really true that Alberts didn't go to the CWS?  Not even the champ series?

42 minutes ago, Blotto said:

There were photos of Trev in Omaha, so thats likely bullshit

Someone (might've been Joe Cook) commented that Trev didn't make himself visible in Omaha. He was hanging out in the back of a suite instead of in the crowd.

10 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Portal closes on 7/2, coaching change adds a month from date of change.  

But only for players at schools with a coaching change, right? So we'll be able to get players from A&M, and then any school that's in the string of dominoes after the ags hire their new coach?  If so, who are they likely to hire, and which players at that school would we want?

3 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Go back to the tell me about A&M thread when they hired Trev we were eviscerating the hire then too.

Columbus, Ohio was always on this guy's mind.

ATM: Dumped by both their AD, and their best coach for any major sport within the modern era - within 6 months of each other.

image.thumb.png.244bc0d18777639b51023c9da9c197dd.png