Lots of A&M Fans Want To Run To The B1G

TennesseeVol

56 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Ain’t no way in hell aggy would be invited to the B10. Their delusional fan base, full of aggy, would be best set on a return to the B12, if they’ll have them after burnt bridges and all from a decade+ ago.

Hook’em!!!

They could probably be a top 3 program in the Big 12. They should make the move.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Everybody's goin' away
Said they're movin' to PA
There's not a soul I know around
Everybody's leavin' town

Some caught a freight, some caught a plane
Find the sunshine, leave the rain
They said this town's a waste of time
I guess they're right, it's wastin' mine

Some gotta win, some gotta lose
Good time aggy’s got the blues
Good time aggy’s got the blues.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, n64ra said:

Two problems with aggy joining the Big 10

1. aggy doesn't have the academics to be a Big 10 member

2. aggy doesn't have a baseball coach

3. Big 10 doesn't have any interest whatsoever in aggy.

4 hours ago, markstanco said:

They let Nebraska in.

They wanted Nebraska.

As usual, aggy has a great plan that has no basis in reality or displays an understanding of how they are viewed by the world. My ugly wife don't want me? Well then I'll just marry a supermodel.

they actually belong in the SEC more than just about any school there. Mid tier school that relishes the ability to chant SEC, SEC, SEC and feel good about themselves while posing little to no danger to top schools in the league while at the same time the top schools can say they went to vaunted Kyle Field and won. They are a perfect fit, exactly what the SEC thought they were and what they wanted.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, troph said:

they actually belong in the SEC more than just about any school there. Mid tier school that relishes the ability to chant SEC, SEC, SEC and feel good about themselves while posing little to no danger to top schools in the league while at the same time the top schools can say they went to vaunted Kyle Field and won. They are a perfect fit, exactly what the SEC thought they were and what they wanted.

I've been saying this for years. They are exactly what the SEC wanted. A team that'll play foil for the top teams while shouting the praises of the SEC and thinking they are respected by the league. Basically, exactly what everyone knew they'd be but the ags themselves.

• immamac changed the title to Lots of A&M Fans Want To Run To The B1G
18 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Ain’t no way in hell aggy would be invited to the B10. Their delusional fan base, full of aggy, would be best set on a return to the B12, if they’ll have them after burnt bridges and all from a decade+ ago.

Hook’em!!!

This is exactly the right tactic- we should repeat again and again how the B1G would never take them. They’re not good enough. They can be goaded into joining. 

Edited by statsman

2 hours ago, Beltonhorn25 said:

I've been saying this for years. They are exactly what the SEC wanted. A team that'll play foil for the top teams while shouting the praises of the SEC and thinking they are respected by the league. Basically, exactly what everyone knew they'd be but the ags themselves.

aggy:

depositphotos_477586996-stock-illustration-cartoon-ugly-man-looks-mirror.jpg

• Like 2