College Hoops 2024-25

Derka

AVERAGING 31 wins a season is bananas.

I expected Sparty, Baylor, UCONN to be higher. Surprised at Oregon, BYU, and Purdue that high.

And lastly ... jesus christ, fuck Shaka. What a wasted decade.

i don’t know IU continues to do it, other than the fact that it’s a basketball-crazy populace. that program has been largely garbage for three decades now.

2 hours ago, Derka said:

i don’t know IU continues to do it, other than the fact that it’s a basketball-crazy populace. that program has been largely garbage for three decades now.

Illinois jumped out to me; they’ve always had good support, but you look at the top 7 and they’re the only one who can’t really make a case for being one of the bluebloods of college hoops, at least historically….

36 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Illinois jumped out to me; they’ve always had good support, but you look at the top 7 and they’re the only one who can’t really make a case for being one of the bluebloods of college hoops, at least historically….

Kendal Gil and Steve Bardo were so good 

On 6/30/2024 at 3:05 AM, Derka said:

At Pitt we are still digging ourselves out of the hole that we dug after Jamie left for TCU. The two years “led” by Kevin Stallings were a disaster, and Capel had a shit ton to clean up, players fucking each other’s girlfriends, fights in the locker room, huge number of transfers, etc. It was very bad. I think Stallings went a combined 24-41 and 4-32 in conference. The last two seasons have been munch better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...