• Medvedev
    • Rublev
    • Ruud
    • Tsitsipas
    • Rune
    • Other

6 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

take a shot every time you hear "changing of the guard"

Oh I am certain we will all hear it a bunch. I am gonna go to the beach and just watch it on my phone and hope that when Alcaraz arrives in NYC in August that he is the back-to-back Wimbledon champion. 

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, MrX said:

Paolini is plus money. What am I missing 

Did you see the French Open Final?

Did you see the first set of the Semifinal before Vekić started crumbling under the physical pain she was in that brought her to tears at times?

Healthy Vekić probably finishes a straight set victory in under 80 minutes, but she played something like 4 three set matches at Wimbledon and had been on court about 2 1/2 to 3 hours longer than Paolini had.

Paolini didn’t raise her level so much as Vekić started well above Paolini, but her performance declined each set before finally losing 10-8 in a third set tie-breaker.

Krejčíková beat the overwhelming women’s fashion comfortably after losing the first set.

Krejčíková has also won a grand slam singles title and multiple grand slam doubles titles. She know what it takes to power through and win on this stage. 

No question that Krejčíková should be the betting favorite.

22 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Hit it, I expect her to win in 3.

But, women. 

I would totally hit it, but I wouldn’t bet on that dimple-cute curvy spinner of positive energy. 

whoever just screamed out during championship point needs to be punched in the face. carlos is literally swinging his racquet to win the whole thing and some jackass screams out. i will never understand these fucking idiots.

My man Carlitos! Can’t wait to watch him out in Flushing in a little more than a month! 

I wish some of Rune’s fans had stuck around to yell out Ruuuuuuune during the ceremony when Djokovic got his well-earned not championship trophy.