what part's of body can you sell

CHAD BRISCOE

I say kneecap's. Because if someone falls down while rollerskating and shatters there kneecap's. They'll want replacements.

Kneecap's are easy to remove. Just lift the skin, and cut out with a knife even a kid from Senegal can do the operation for $5 and you can have Neikea sell in on ebay for $200 or more.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Superhero said:

I say kneecap's. Because if someone falls down while rollerskating and shatters there kneecap's. They'll want replacements.

Kneecap's are easy to remove. Just lift the skin, and cut out with a knife even a kid from Senegal can do the operation for $5 and you can have Neikea sell in on ebay for $200 or more.

Shark Tank Writing GIF

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

what about Borger area

26 minutes ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:
2 hours ago, Superhero said:

what about Borger area

Ain't no body in Borger good enough with knife for sir jury. Best go to Fritch or Stinnett. Plus, you can wash your knife's clean in Meredith.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

well That's It Title Say's It All

your asshole.  you can sell it as many times as you want.  no limit to the amount of money to be made.  you’re welcome. 

23 hours ago, Superhero said:

I made $5000 selling kneecaps on ebay from home! 

Ask me how!

Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2024 at 4:29 PM, Beau Vine said:

I made $5000 selling kneecaps on ebay from home! 

Ask me how!

Who do you have cutting out kneecap's from unsuspecting people?

I would love to grow my network of doctor's.

Edited by Superhero

14 hours ago, miguelito said:

You can sell your apostrophe.  Most bodies don't even need it, and doctors aren't even sure why we have one.  But I think they eat them in Japans.

You need to eat the apostrophe before it burst, because it could cause peritonitis. That's what the Malaysian fisherman once told me.

On 7/11/2024 at 1:24 PM, B00M said:

You can probably sell your mouth hole for like $20 an hour

Spit Hawk GIF by Micropharms

There's a great joke Norm did about Andy Richter giving Bjs to earn extra money that said Andy made $500.25 in one night, and Norm said "That's a weird number, who gave you a quarter?"  Answer- All of them

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...