Agatha All Along - Disney+ MCU show

mdmost

7 hours ago, huge said:

What the hell just happened

Spoiler

Teen revealed that he's Wanda's son (kind of) Wiccan. Compare his slumber party outfit to Billy's Halloween costume in ep 6 of Wandavision compared to Wiccan's costume in the comic. The headband/crown at the end was the clencher as it even had the two little prongs in the middle like Scarlett Witch's diadem. 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, Viper said:
  Hide contents

Teen revealed that he's Wanda's son (kind of) Wiccan. Compare his slumber party outfit to Billy's Halloween costume in ep 6 of Wandavision compared to Wiccan's costume in the comic. The headband/crown at the end was the clencher as it even had the two little prongs in the middle like Scarlett Witch's diadem. 

Yeah, i had to watch ScreenCrush to get the connection.  

16 hours ago, Viper said:
  Hide contents

i knew none of that, I just knew shit was about to get real

Still curious if he's going to find Tommy at the end of the road or somehow resurrect his mom. Multiverse of Madness really did her character wrong, the original story would have been much better. However in her Scarlet Witch form she's probably the most powerful being on earth so her being gone does make other MCU stories easier to write without having to come up with a reason Scarlet Witch doesn't show up, put a hex on the bad guy and solve everything in 10 minutes.

I didn’t get to watch 5 and 6 until yesterday. I have to say I was not at ALL expecting that. Even when 5 ended I thought he was her son and the “he’s not your son” was a head fake. Granted I watched them back to back and maybe I’d have figured it out with a day or 2 to think about. 

I hate Screenrant, but did actually read an article that I liked that said after ep 6, Wanda’s decent in to Madness was the fault of the witch that sees the future because if it wasn’t for her, Wanda would have sensed her son and not gone down the darkhold path. 

Yeah that was a great episode. We get two next Wednesday to close it out. I just hope we've learned from WandaVision that a CGI shitfest isn't needed in the final episode. I've seen this is the cheapest MCU show so far and that gives me some hope. 

38 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Yeah that was a great episode. We get two next Wednesday to close it out. I just hope we've learned from WandaVision that a CGI shitfest isn't needed in the final episode. I've seen this is the cheapest MCU show so far and that gives me some hope. 

If they can stick the landing with this week’s crazy episode, I have some hope they’ll close it out well.

i can only imagine how the storyboards for this week’s episode looked.