Death of a Legend

RPM

Pour one out for Baby Dolls.

197-5P-TZ1-BABY-DOLLS-NIGHTCLUB_00.00.07

That place was open when I was in HS.

A popular Fort Worth strip club was destroyed after a fire broke out.

A fire broke out at the Baby Doll's Nightclub at Trinity Boulevard and FM 157 just after 9 a.m. Wednesday. The club’s walls collapsed during the fire, destroying what was left of the building.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.

• Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RPM said:

Pour one out for Baby Dolls.

197-5P-TZ1-BABY-DOLLS-NIGHTCLUB_00.00.07

That place was open when I was in HS.

A popular Fort Worth strip club was destroyed after a fire broke out.

A fire broke out at the Baby Doll's Nightclub at Trinity Boulevard and FM 157 just after 9 a.m. Wednesday. The club’s walls collapsed during the fire, destroying what was left of the building.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.

I see that place going from 183 down to River Legacy Park.  That is one desolate strip of highway, that I assume caters to Bell Helicopter workers.  I would also assume that the dancers were sea hags.

Edited by TwiceHorn

33 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I would also assume that the dancers were sea hags.

Haven't been inside this century, but the talent used to be top notch.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

I can’t believe no one has mentioned it yet. Being just north of a massive, horrible smelling landfill, it’s such a great landmark. I grew up driving past there on family boating trips from Lake Grapevine. my brother now lives close to there.

The will rebuild. They will persevere. #tittybarstrong

Only if they don't get found guilty of arson and insurance fraud.

1 hour ago, Dilligas said:

Our striper fishing guide on Texoma about 30 years ago was one of the founders, didn't have great things to say about the dancers. Other than the obvious benefits

Shouldn’t that be stripper fishing guide?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dilligas said:

Our striper fishing guide on Texoma about 30 years ago was one of the founders, didn't have great things to say about the dancers. Other than the obvious benefits

Went out for striper came home with a red snapper. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

It certainly wasn't the best titter in surrounding FW, but I know damn well everyone on this thread has done a shit-ton worse. 

Guilty. 

Yep. I associate scrippers with the smell of kimchi. As in, the smell of it at dinner, then waking up later to the smell of dried kimchi vomit on my chest.

Yep. I associate scrippers with the smell of kimchi. As in, the smell of it at dinner, then waking up later to the smell of dried kimchi vomit on my chest.

Oddly specific.

Did a Korean stripper do you wrong?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

Oddly specific.

Did a Korean stripper do you wrong?

No Koreans were harmed in the making of this memory. The scripper herself appeared to be Scotch-Irish, hired to dance for one of our sergeants on his birthday, who was also Scotch-Irish. Their replacements in their jobs are no doubt Scotch-Irish too.

The kimchi was made by Koreans. I actually like Kimchi, now, but that first time chowing down on it it was floating in my stomach on a lake of Dr. Budweiser's pre-vomit elixir.

I woke up inside the bus we'd taken to the bar. tshirt plastered to me with dried beer, bile, and fermented cabbage. Soon after that we had a MOPP4 road march for 4 hours (dressing up in full protective gear +masks in 90 degree heat. I noticed nobody was taking roll of who was in which truck, so I gathered up my man-killin-shit (but NOT MOPP4 suit), walked into the nighttime woods, sat down, and thought about my life choices.

• Like 1