POLL: Should Trump drop out of the race?

Neonmoon

Should Trump drop out of the race?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Should Trump drop out of the race?

• YES. He is a rapist
    • YES. He is a convicted felon
    • YES. He is a traitor
    • YES. He wants to be a dictator
    • YES. He will pass a national abortion ban
    • NO. He hates Democrats

• Neonmoon changed the title to POLL: Should Trump drop out of the race?
5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

By 'the race', do you mean 'the human race'?  

Preferably drop out of a 80th story window 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

52 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Yes. From a helicopter hovering over a volcano.

His fat toxic ass would trigger a Krakatoa level eruption that kills all life on Earth.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Here's the weird conundrum:

• Trump is a weaker candidate than Haley
  • Haley would be less damaging than Trump 

All the Republicans care about is winning. That’s why they have all bent the knee except for Haley who sort of did. The Republican leadership at all levels knows Trump is the only one who can win. They want to win no matter the ultimate cost to themselves or their constituents. They are willing to cross those bridges when they get to them 

The Democrats actually have policies they care about. And they have principles they are willing to uphold. 

This is the culmination of a 2 party system, which the EC has forced upon us. 

Edited by Sawbonz

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Here's the weird conundrum:

• Trump is a weaker candidate than Haley
  • Haley would be less damaging than Trump 

Not a weird conundrum considering that's very much on brand for the GQP. Also, feature, not bug, librul tears etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

Nope.  Trump is exactly what this country needs and deserves. 

Since at least Reagan, this country has been barreling unabated to this moment.  Shittier and shitter GOP candidates, policies, judges, and weaponization hate/division politics.   Over and over again with increasing popularity and support from the shitty people of this country.   So now we are here and we deserve every bit of what is coming (although those who will specifically targeted don't).  Germany needed to be burned down to the ground before their population woke up from their fever dream, gain some sanity, and then rebuild their society.  Unfortunately, so  do we.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Since at least Reagan, this country has been barreling unabated to this moment.  Shittier and shitter GOP candidates, policies, judges, and weaponization hate/division politics.   Over and over again with increasing popularity and support from the shitty people of this country.   So now we are here and we deserve every bit of what is coming (although those who will specifically targeted don't).  Germany needed to be burned down to the ground before their population woke up from their fever dream, gain some sanity, and then rebuild their society.  Unfortunately, so  do we.  

The Holocaust needed to happen to teach people a lesson is certainly a position.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

yes, using divisiveness in politics is definitely a new thing.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, softlynow said:

The Holocaust needed to happen to teach people a lesson is certainly a position.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit 

Edited by Horn Dog

Obviously Trump will never drop out of the race, and he needs to lose, but he's not the problem.  He's just a symptom.

He's become nothing more than a useful idiot.  He's a life long con man, who saw a niche he could exploit to propel himself into the White House in order to feed his ego and enrich himself and his family.

Now he's using the party to stay out of jail and they are using him to exploit his followers and gain power for themselves.

With or without Trump, Christo-fascism is here to stay unless it's squashed with violence and vigor.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, softlynow said:

Don’t get pissy ‘cause you suck at expressing yourself.

Ok well let me express it a bit clearer for you.  Saying the country run by the Nazi party needed to be burned all the way down before Germany could rebuild itself into something respectable does NOT equal “the holocaust needed to happen”.  In fact it says pretty much the opposite of that.

Edited by Horn Dog

50 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Ok well let me express it a bit clearer for you.  Saying the country run by the Nazi party needed to be burned all the way down before Germany could rebuild itself into something respectable does NOT equal “the holocaust needed to happen”.  In fact it says pretty much the opposite of that.

You should learn the editor’s concept “kill your darlings.” When your writing doesn’t really convey the thought in your head (here apparently the exact opposite, you say) you really should let it go. 

1 minute ago, softlynow said:

You should learn the editor’s concept “kill your darlings.” When your writing doesn’t really convey the thought in your head (here apparently the exact opposite, you say) you really should let it go. 

I thought it was pretty clear what he meant 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, DixonHur said:

He's a life long con man, who saw a niche he could exploit to propel himself into the White House in order to feed his ego and enrich himself and his family.

Trump has essentially "back doored" his way into the highest level Federal job there is. 

If he had to get an FBI background check to be a janitor @ some 2 office wildlife refuge in the middle of nowhere,  he would not have passed.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Trump has essentially "back doored" his way into the highest level Federal job there is. 

If he had to get an FBI background check to be a janitor @ some 2 office wildlife refuge in the middle of nowhere,  he would not have passed.

Most of us would fail a government drug test due to weed, but a convicted felon can be president. And a felon who sold our secrets to our enemies for cash at that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Most of us would fail a government drug test due to weed, but a convicted felon can be president. And a felon who sold our secrets to our enemies for cash at that.

Not to mention the whole insurrection thing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Quik Fix Pro. Never failed me.

13 hours ago, softlynow said:

Well I admit that I was am not an editor and not familiar with high brow literary theories and concepts.  I have some how made it relatively ok through life with my limited ability to communicate and people generally seem to understand what I am saying, but I am getting older, just like sleepy Joe, so maybe I have lost a few steps.  
Moderators-  i would like to clarify my intentions prior to being ban hammered.  When I said “Nazi Germany needed to be burnt all the way down”, I did not intend to imply that “The Holocaust was a good thing and needed to happen”.  I also believe The Confederacy needed to be burnt down completely (it wasn’t),  but now I realize that saying that implies that “slavery was good!”.  I had no idea all this time that the things I have been trying to communicate have come out opposite of my intentions.  I am an illiterate monster.  My deepest apologies again for the pain and suffering I have cause all of you.