Russia and American elections, now featuring radical republicans as co-stars

Pancho

58 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Let's assume that all of these influencers and their followers were "duped."  Here is the BEST CASE SCENARIO of how you explain where you are:

1)  There is an entity that openly hates the United States of America, and wants to see us so divided that we are a non-functional, impotent, failing nation state.

2)  I hold views and take positions that are so consistent with that entity's goals and vision that the entity will pay tens of millions of dollars to boost those views.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU, YOU TREASONOUS FUCKWEASELS????  YOU FUCKING TAKE POSITIONS THAT ARE EXACTLY THOSE OF OUR FUCKING ENEMIES.  THAT SHOULD JAR YOU THE FUCK AWAKE, INSTEAD, YOU DOUBLE DOWN.  NOBODY ON THE RIGHT SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED TO USE THE WORD "PATRIOT" EVER AGAIN.

You side with our enemy.  KNOWING that, you CONTINUE to side with our enemy.  Either burn in hell, or go join our enemy - move to Russia, join the Russian military, and actually put your fucking ass on the line for the "values" you hold so fucking dear. 

006fb1293cbef9a7f84e7dbde1b3b022_221ed09

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I don’t think the Constitution says you can’t sell out the country to a foreign power via a social media influencer channel. So there’s really nothing we can do once the case is assigned to Aileen Cannon. 

How long until she's linked?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Let's assume that all of these influencers and their followers were "duped."  Here is the BEST CASE SCENARIO of how you explain where you are:

1)  There is an entity that openly hates the United States of America, and wants to see us so divided that we are a non-functional, impotent, failing nation state.

2)  I hold views and take positions that are so consistent with that entity's goals and vision that the entity will pay tens of millions of dollars to boost those views.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU, YOU TREASONOUS FUCKWEASELS????  YOU FUCKING TAKE POSITIONS THAT ARE EXACTLY THOSE OF OUR FUCKING ENEMIES.  THAT SHOULD JAR YOU THE FUCK AWAKE, INSTEAD, YOU DOUBLE DOWN.  NOBODY ON THE RIGHT SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED TO USE THE WORD "PATRIOT" EVER AGAIN.

You side with our enemy.  KNOWING that, you CONTINUE to side with our enemy.  Either burn in hell, or go join our enemy - move to Russia, join the Russian military, and actually put your fucking ass on the line for the "values" you hold so fucking dear. 

Russia in not the enemy to GQP. Woke is the enemy. We fail to persuade and/or to shame because they are holding true to their values. Morally bankrupt values, but still, they are true to them.

Reason doesn't matter, only power. I only have hope right now because the Dems stepping up seem to understand that.

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Tim Pool has always been a little traitorous incel cockroach, glad to see him finally get some real pushback. 

I mean, watch this performative bullshit. 

I had no idea who this douchnozzle was until he fucked with skateboarders.*   I'm glad you posted this clip because up till now I wondered what does Russia get out of some asshole with a horrible speaking cadence whining about the woke leftists?   I also wondered how is it so easy to say nothing for hours but fill it with hateful nonsensical invective and get rich?   Guess now I know.  Man, I'd say some shit for a few million myself if I'm being honest.  So many suckers.

*this takedown by GiftedHater is a fun way (guitly pleasure) to spend some time here and there (its an hour long, so didn't watch all at once) and how I learned about Mr. Pool.  Still can't believe TP has anything beyond a few hundred followers.  So annoying regardless of what he's speed mumbling about.  GiftedHater is heavy on saracasm if you're not familiar with him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

When you’ve lost Sebastian Gorka…

Classic. Throw the minnows to the sharks, pretend this was a one-off that you were too smart to fall for, distance yourself, remind everyone what injustices the Biden/Harris DOJ is perpetuating elsewhere. 

Going to see a LOT of this in the coming weeks.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

When you’ve lost Sebastian Gorka…

It's not that they lost him.  It's WORSE than that.  It's that they are demonstrably fucking DUMBER than him.  And that, folks.....is BELOW rock bottom for any human being.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

On the other hand, this grifter/megaphone for Ruzzia is trying to post through it. "Pro War" sure, bitch.

image.png.927a07a5b64f50b42a3f0f9bf09d38b6.png

I'll give him credit: much better sense of humor than I assumed he was capable of.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

They couldn’t comprehend the scope of the Kremlin interference in 2016 election even if they believed it happened. 

These are people who just can't fathom that Trump campaign advisor Roger Stone was coordinating with Russian asset Julian Assange and usually bleat about pee tapes or Alfa bank.

• Hook 'Em 6

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

They couldn’t comprehend the scope of the Kremlin interference in 2016 election even if they believed it happened. 

Does it not strike any of you useful idiots that this piece of slime has ooozed back into the forum after his usual 3 year absence?

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Does it not strike any of you useful idiots that this piece of slime has ooozed back into the forum after his usual 3 year absence?

Fuck off man.  Nobody has use for me. 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Yes, but Hugo is our foreign asset and much funnier than GRUhorn and Prong.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

ironic alanis morissette GIF

One of you chucklefucks finally slinks in here and Hugo's whereabouts is the only thing you can think of to bring up? That tracks.

The term you're looking for is the "tu quoque" logical fallacy.

A decade plus of dedicated Russian efforts to undermine our institutions, society, and government, happily helped along by Incredulity and his favored political pals, is A-OK and we should look right past it because there may also be some disinfo dipshits who raise different viewpoints.

It's how fascists work.  As you burn down the Republic, point to the guy jaywalking and say "SEE!  EVERYONE BREAKS THE LAW!"

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

happily helped along by Incredulity

Fuck you.

try another angle of attack.  I haven’t defended or helped a single politician.

mostly I spend my time laughing at the hypocrites, “saving our democracy” by trying to burn down federal buildings and wanting to tear apart the Senate, EC, SC and Filibuster.

• Fuck You 2

Senator Mike Lee was convinced to start his “Based Mike Lee” account by a person who in the kindest possible interpretation, was too stupid to to realize something was off about the mysterious benefactor paying him hundreds of thousands of dollars to talk about how Ukraine is bad and Russia is awesome. 

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Fuck you.

mostly I spend my time laughing at the hypocrites, “saving our democracy” by trying to burn down federal buildings and wanting to tear apart the Senate, EC, SC and Filibuster.

Yes.  That's the exact point.  And ZERO time "laughing" at the fucking fuckholes who do things like literally attempt to overthrow the government and "hang Mike Pence" and shit like that.  You couldn't make our point any better if you tried.

• Hook 'Em 3

16 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Fuck you.

Look at you pretending like you'd give the slightest of shits about the constitutionality of the electoral college, the filibuster (which was never meant to be used in its current , not that it matters to you), and the number of Supreme Court justices if they weren't currently favoring your side. You are so transparent, it's almost admirable.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1